Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have become a very busy man. So much indulged into work, and home, that I actually got so tired I slept from 9pm to 9am.. Thats like 12 hours sey..

And the worst part, is that I dun have time to exercise anymore. So tomorrow's off sure comes into handy, cuz in the morning im going to the gym, then go for my 4km run on the track, followed by a nice cooldown around 10 laps of the pool shud do the trick..

Im supposed to be on a routine sey. Damn.

And I dun even have time to dance now. I take sum 2 min of dance in the toilet at DFS before im off to greet stupid PRCs and Koreans. But I LOVE the japs. haha!

I have a new name in DFS.

HAZKIMI.

So I shun aside my Jawa name and put across this ultra cool name haha!

HAZKIMI-SAN, or HAZKIMI-MASE..

And to top it all of, in less than 2 weeks, im able to comunicate basic japs with the sweet babes, earning myself photo shoots with the tourist. Damn, i requested to use my hp, but stupid SUP she wun let me. Jelus eh? haha!

Then since im the most youngest there, they call me baby. Hahahha! Baby Hazkimi-san.

Some tour guide even told my godmum that they want to bring me back home, "hehe, hen ke ai lei!!"

That is what they call me. So blur blur I asked my godmum la.

She abit piss sia, so she answered bluntly, "She say u cute la."

Hahhaa, then I say put me in ur pocket la, more cute ma.

Then the tour guide, who is this absolutely notsohot mama, replied," Your mama wun let me bring you back home lei. How?"

Hehhehee, ok, dis part ryt, abit merepek. Cuz im thinking in yellow and blue. HAHAHAHA!

Oh btw, mum's looking at a slow and steady recover after that operation.

It was fun sey, mum sleeping, den me, nenek, and my grandauntie, ransacked the old refrigerator.

My mum ah, she got dis bad habit to stuff in ANYTHING that is edible inside the fridge.

To my amazement, i saw a tupperware with a piece of cake, and guess what? Its dian's cake she gave me to celebrate our 5mth aniversary. WTH?!?!

That's like SOOOO LONG AH!

AN NATE!!

Its like ichigatsu years ah.

So we happily laughed and joked and threw it all away. I told nenek, "Kalau mak tau ni semua kene buang, confirm didi kene marah sey."

Nenek replied," Takpe, cakap nenek yang buang. Dia tak berani nak marah nyaee. Pasal nyaee ni mak dia."

Haha, what powerful authority sey.

So in a couple of mins im changing and going to work.

Have a nice sunday ok!

Sheesh, who works on Sundays sey......

No comments: