Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Kumar is declaring a state of depression.

Emo period starts from now.

Now go away.

PS: dian I miss you..

How can you be dead, when you're in my heart..?

You're not dead. You're not. You can't. I wun accept it. You are alive. You are....... :(

"I won't live to see another day, I swear its true..
Cuz a girl like you is impossible to find.

Impossible to find."

this one is for us.

The author is reminiscing the moments he had with dian, where he shares everything.. He thinks that no one can replace such a beauty, for he feels so lucky to love and be loved by a best friend. Key word: Best friend. He insist that love is more than just feelings, it is friendship. And from friendship, there is understanding and trust. Without it, its nothing more than a mere infatuation.

No comments: