Wednesday, July 23, 2008


"He is not a hero. He is half a hero. He takes the plunge. Cuz he is the PROTECTOR of Gotham."

so does that mean my all time fav spiderman is now being replaced by this dark figure of the night?

Hahahaha.. well, here is what I think:

1)Skill

Batman relies thoroughly on his gadgets, but spidey relies on his believe in himself, as seen from Spiderman 2 when he starts to lose his ability to spin a web and climb walls. So what if one day, Batman decides not to check his attire, and forgets to place his shooter on his belt, when he falls and discovers that he forgot to bring his shooter, that'll make him a laughing stock. Even Joker himself would kill himself after laughing at such stupidity.

2) Valor

Batman is a true knight- he takes in the bitter pill for the sake of Gotham. He covers a friend's image over him. That is very nice really. No matter how much people would hate him, he still continues to save people. That is really heroic. Spiderman, on the other hand, is hated in Spiderman 2, but loved in Spiderman 3. But with the media constantly stereotyping him as the menace, he does continue to serve the city despite being a student, and struggling to balance between work and school, and sacrificing his love for MJ. In this case, I think Mr Spidey takes the point.

3) Fashion Sense

Batman has style. Spidey doesn't. Batman gets the point here.

4) Power

Batman has kung fu kicks up his sleeve, while Spidey has the quick wits. In this case, I think both scores a point each.

5) Personality

Spidey is nerdy. Cool photographer, not so handsome, but utterly cute in many ways. But still, nerdy. Mr Bruce on the other hand, is terrifyingly handsome, charismatic, rich and classy. He comes in by helicopter, with a handful of prized woman on his side. In my opinion, after working with DFS, Batman scores here. Haha. So biased.

6) Personal Life

I think everyone would say Spiderman scores this one. Yups. No need for further explanation.

"Make me proud." Mary Jane Watson.

"Its about time somebody saves your life." Mary Watson, again.

Look at Batman, his ex gf died, even so, she wants to marry with Two Face. And Bruce can still kiss her, even though he knew she is with someone else. Darn.

Overall, out of six points, I believe SPIDERMAN WINS!!!!

Hahahaha!

So Im still sticking with the quote, " With great power, comes great responsibility."


Haha. But still, I have no doubt that Batman is WAY TO COOL TO BE TRUE. but that's the whole point see, there isn't such character. But, there are heroes among us. Heroes that yearn to help, to make life better for everyone.

I want to watch it again. Friday im watching with wanpee I think. Im not too sure. But im definitely watching with my Wak Buang Cuzzins on Saturday yeap. First outing of the entire century kan? Haha..

Well, I enjoyed the movie really much. And sorry to Faiza, for not making you understand the jokes that I and Taha are sharing. I think Harold would fill you in, if he is nice enuf that is haha! Still, B.O.B remains a hidden meaning. Only I know, and maybe Taha knows if he is clever enuf that is, the true meaning of Bob. That is the reason why i didn't choose Thomas, or Jane, or ape2, or apek ke, biskot ke. Cannot. Must be BOB. Hahaha.

Dun get too curious about it, just treat it like a general term to reduce vulgarities. :D



Im still having strange nightmares, or dreams, about me and her. Its been a month. I tried Salawat while sleeping, read the quran before sleeping, drinking milk, meditate, solat hajat, so much. But still it doesn't stop. And that old guy at the corner, who is he? Why is he just standing there smiling?

Dian, I don't know, but are you trying to send a message to me? Isz did so, but it was very clear. But yours... I dun noe, I can't decipher anything about it. Are you in pain there? Are you ok? ...

You know, I have developed a fear in the process. The fear to sleep. Fearing that I'd see you in that corner, tears welling up.. Fear that comes with guilt, that I didn't do enough to save you. I failed, I know. But goodness, it is so hard for me to sleep nowadays. Was really thinking of sleeping pills, but the consequences are terrible. Sigh.

I have to really like, curl up, listen to quiet happy songs just to calm my nerves, then when I sleep, I dream abt it again and again and again.

Another month like this and I'll go mad. Period.

And when I wake up, I always have this stupid feeling of being so alone. But I know its wrong, I have family and friends now.

I just need to talk it all out to a person who doesn't understand a single thing, yet willing to listen it all. Just 30 mins. A preview of a man who takes of his mask and showing a true side of him.

I must admit, I beg to differ over Joker's perception of 'a man showing his true side when he is about to die.'

Everyone naturally is scared of death. Only learnt ones have the knowledge and the heart to actually accept it and face it, knowing that it is yet another path that everyone must go through. Its just that I am still a human being, who is besotted over the fruits of 'Dunia'.

Oh Allah have mercy over me.

Oh Allah, Saviour of Worlds, Kings of Kings, Creator of the Universe, do shed light over this poor diminished soul.

Listen to this song, its dedicated for me. I remember listening to this song, when I was running, in the cold mountainous terrains of Taiwan.
Taiwan, where it brought us together. And where it separates us as well. How ironical.

Now to work.

No comments: