Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday dian.

I cannot stop crying. I just miss you so much. So so much. so much. so so so much.

I feel so alone. I feel so so alone.

No more of your sweet words. Ever again.

No more of your smiles. No more. No more at all.

I feel so alone. I feel so much pain. You are gone forever, and all I could do is just think about you.

About how both you and I in our little cottage with a garden of roses. No more, no more.

How can you be gone, when you are in my heart.........................

Dian.

I love you.

And I will always love you.

My little princess. My little baby duck. My dian.

Happy 19th birthday my sweet baby.

sigh.

PS: Tak akan, terganti. Setiap kenangan yang telah terukir.

This song is for us. What I feel is what this song is saying. Exactly. Word by word.

sigh. Sampai kapankah aku mampu bertahan...

No comments: