Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tomorrow

Tomorrow is the 18th September.

Tomorrow is the day my heart will start to break and crumble all over again.

Tomorrow is the day the memories will rush in like a dam releasing the power of the river.

Tomorrow is the day of regret and remorse.

Tomorrow is the day I'll throw myself in the shadows of guilt.

Tomorrow is the day I'll remember myself as a murderer.

Tomorrow is the day I celebrate our 1 year, 5 months, and 2 days of our forbidden love.

Tomorrow is the day I'll remember your voice that resonates and touches my hard soul.

That soft, cheery voice that is long gone.

That laughter which always creates a smile on my face.

That cries of help whenever you're in pain.

That soft tears of love whenever you miss me so much.


I cannot face tomorrow alone. And every letter that I typed out now holds the very tears im weeping, trying to face the death of a beloved soul.

A soul that changed my life for the better. A soul that opened my eyes to the inevitable. That there won't be anymore of you, ever again.

Ever again.

Why is it so hard to let it all go, oh Allah.........

Why do I keep crying everytime I think of her, oh Ar-Rahman..

Why can't I face the truth, ya Rahim....

I know you love her oh Allah, but her love is still with me, and it is overwhelming, that everytime I see the rain drops falling from the sky, I see her in the skies, crying for the world...


Dian..

Kau memang tercipta untukku.

sigh.

No comments: