Saturday, December 04, 2004

almost forgot... JAY CHOU!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

i think i'll be singing QI LI XIANG on chinese new year on the guitar.. check me out guys.. and yes, ma promos suck.. but i'll get my A's.. All of them.. insyaAllah.. i'll work hard, mama and papa, i wun let u guys down, no matter wad im facing rite now.. i noe, u guys love me and want the best out of me.. i promise you, dat i'll work the best i can be.. be a responsible son, student and make u proud.. wanna hear my dreams, my fellow dOgs??

1) Get all A's for A'level, dun care wad ppl say, but i will work hard, insyaAllah
2) NS, be an officer or sumting, then be a lieutenant, the one with the sword..so cool! (Alevel student easy to be officer, so u polytechnic shitholes, im gonna make u pump till u shit in ur pants and say, "MUMMY, HELP ME??!?!!?!"
3) Work out and get a NICE BODY, so can join SPORE IDOLS(hahaha, like real? my face like fark)
4) Work hard and get lotsa money
5) Get a motor license, get a nice cool bike, and ride with SHAHEEDA.. haha.. ko lek satu korner in a circular room sua.. haha.. lol
6) Have a fan club, so ma fishes wun run out.. but oso want a low profilic life
7) Get a simple gurl dat loves me more than herself (not now though.. im thru wiv love games.. always lose, like playing monopoly.. hahaha.. but play TAITI better.. always win.. hahaha
8) Get a big house and get married at the age of 28, i think..
9) Get ma doctorate or sumting.. haha.. think big, tok big, fer a small puny guy like me.. (like my life is gonna reach there.. hahaha)
10) Sing and entertain ppl and touch plus inspire ppl
11) BE LIKE TAUFIQ BATISAH!! HE IS DAMN COOL!!

PS: Suli, you look preety jambu gilerrr in tudong u noe.. sweet like honey, fresh like roses.. but still, ur a belo.. hahaha.. meeting u up tmr fer exco meeting ryte..

dah, wanna sleep liao.. waking up early later to design stuff fer MLDDS.. GO MELAYU!!!

No comments: