Friday, December 31, 2004

Sad and Lost in the Shadow...

Why must ppl die, dear Lord? Why must this person go away, and leave me, in this cruel world? When can i join this person, Dear Lord? I noe my time will come soon.

Dear Lord, is it painful to die? Does it hurt? The Prophet says it hurts like a thousand blades striking the very skin of the person. Like fish skinned of its scales.

Dear Lord, where do i go after i die? Do i join the people who worships You, or do i suffer the horrendous torture wiv the people who disregarded You? haish.

Dear Lord, how would the angle of death look like when he comes to take my unforgived soul away from this impure body? Will he come wif mencaing face dat breathes fire dat would burn my flesh, or will he smile uncanningly wiv upmost happiness, inviting me to see You? haish.

Dear Lord, I finally realised, dat the reason to life here, is death. For death brings life. This, here, is not life, Lord. Its a test, an obstacle for me to move to the place of eternity. There, in HereAfter, lies Life itself. Where it is everlasting. Where noone wud die. Where i cud love a person FOREVER.

Hakikat hidup ialah mati, kata bapaku yg tersyg. Kerna disana letak Hidup yg sebenar-benarnya.

It brought to my senses, dat i am nothing here. All i cud do now, is to cherish wad i have now. And leave canny life wiv all the good deeds to go to Heaven. To see you, Dear Lord.

Death is nothing but a journey to Life itself. But Dear Lord, why i must live in fear of death itself? Perhaps it is laid before me, wen others were not. Others live happily in maksiat, but i am in confrontation to Death itself.

Dear Lord, punish me for all my wrong doings! Take everything dat i have, cuz it belongs to You. You took my loved one, one at a time. And it hurts me, but i pray, Dear Lord, where others don't.

I know im, praying, for much to much
But cud you sent back, the only person i Loved
I noe, you don't do wad You usually
But Dear Lord, i am dying
to dance wiv my loved ones again...

Dear Lord, i still love this person, and i cudn't let this person go, i've learnt. It's a love so pure, thy God. For i always go to sleep in memories of this person, all the times i share wif the person You took away from me.

Dear Lord, take me away. Wen i have done all that i can here.

No comments: