Monday, February 21, 2005

GeMa PuIsI, HeRe ComEs hAz-Laaaaaa-Mi!!

Haish.

GemA is taking a toll outta me.

At first it was kinda fun.

Now its stress.

After the "THING" (Not gonna mention here, there mite be sum jacko poopers here, muahaha) happened, im in constant stress and pressure.

Ni salah lah. Tak sedaplah. Apelah. WAD THE FUCK!!

haiyo. Useta let go of my frust to close people. But they too seem to disappear.

Haz, sumtimes you cannot rely on people too much.

Geuss i'll hafta 'walk alone' (Boulevard of Broken Dreams)

Haish.

Dear phoenix,

The pain is growing. I now my time is coming. Soon, later, not sure. Im not fearing it, man, but waiting at the edge of sumitng terrible is more scary. I can still feel the pain in me. Everytime must go toilet. Haish.

Hey, but i think let;s just put it aside and help others, shall we??

Make them happy, make them cheer up, lend a listening ear, make jokes and laugh..

WHo knows? Kal ho naa ho..

HAHAHA.. That was a joke phoenix, now come on and laugh!

Haish. I now dis suck.

Amie sayang mak. Amie sayang bapak. AMie sayang Abang. Amie sayang adiks. Amie sayang semua.

Cuma, waktu berputaran. Bimbang tak berkesempatan.

Haish.

I'll see ya in heaven, i hope.

No comments: