Sunday, February 27, 2005

WE ARE IN!!!!

Wanna know sumting?

Nah, not telling ya..

Haha..

WE ARE IN!!!

What?

We are IN!!

In what!?!?!

WE ARE GOING THRU THE FINALS!!

What finals??

GEMA PUISI!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks.

Anderson JC has made it. Actually, not AJC, but AJCMLDDS has done the impossible.

A week of preparation.

A week of pain and utter madness.

But yet again, we triumph as the host announced " MAKTAB RENDAH ANDERSON" as teh 2nd jc to enter finals..!

How lucky we are??!!!

Anyways, there were a few skewls i will like to mention..

I will like to congratulate PASIR RIS SEC SCH for their outstanding performance, and their courtesy to us when we are hold up in the holding area.

And to CEDAR SEC for their good performance, but yet lost due to some blardie skewls whom i dun think deserve to go in.. *thinking really hard who the hell the school is..hmm*

And to the rest of the skewl, includimg PIONEER JC, cuz my frens (INDRA and erm, i forgot the name ar, but i think its Nur Shahida Rani??) were part of the team, but lost cuz the TECHNICAL stuff there at NYJC sucks really bad.

Kk. enuf of the crap. Wanna hear the story!

We reach AJC like, 9am, but it was raining! Shit fark!

We had our last rehearsal before going to NYJC at 11am.

Btw, there's this cute lil gurl haha. Just wanna say it. Muahaha. She asked fer my number, and i was like going, what the hell? She was damn blardie preety, but the fact remains, she cud be my adeq uc.. i mean, her size and her face looks so the immature muahaha! Like im so mature! Get a LIFE!

We went to the holding rooms, where we spent the next few hours waiting and rehearsing our lines.

We were confident, yet, my heart tells me that i wasn't gonna make it.

Haha. SEDIH!!

We talked to the Pasir Ris Sec peeps, (i must admit, that PR gurl was damn hot for her age! muahaha! but sori, not interested! *winks*) then we proceed on wearing our costumes.

Damn, personally, i felt like shit. Of course, for one small reason.
I looked like HANG NADIM yet wif PANGIRAN eyes!

They put too much make up on me sae. Wakao!!

1.50pm, the NYJC gurl came in to take us to the stage.

Damn, i was freakign nervous. I hadta put in this tissue paper inside my ear so that i cud hear myself when i am singing. (oh btw, my best fren said i sound nice, thanks!! *winks*)

The final moment came. Stupid NYJC flopped the blardie technical thing. So not closing the curtains.

We hadta virtually walk on stage to get to the other side of the stage. DAMN, that was humiliating!

Bukak panggung was the best. Especially the part i and SALIHIN fought with our Shadow Plays. IT was a total naik semangat ar! Catchy.

Then, i spoke. I felt a bit comfortable uc.. Heng ar!

When SALIHIN rap, people were surprised uc! Come on! Nobody rapped!! And it was funny, cuz SALIHIN is a religious guy and he wasnt into rapping and stuff liddat. So ya, he did sound funny! Muahaha!

I know it was my turn to sing. I look at the floor to see my microphone.

Wakao! No mic sae!! I was like, shit, im farking dead!

But hey, i saw dis mic on a stand. So lil me covered my face with the SHADOW PLAY and took the mic. I pulled. Shit!!

THe stand was gonna drop! I was like pacing. Salihin had just finished his rap. My turn!

I hadta bend down and to sing so that i wun pull the tension too much.

Bcuz of the commotion, i sang abit to high den expected. So it was kinda hard to control the melody, especially if it's a traditional malay song.

But hey, quite disappointed with ma singing, but hey! I think i was the ONNIE one singing in traditional song, and cud pull thru beautifully u noe.. Hahaha!

But they say there is this guy from SP who sang better. Not Taufik Batisah lar. But i was challenged by that idea. So now, im picking myself up and try to learn as much as i can, to improve my singing..

But we were doing good! The judge complimented us on our entertaining value,and our concept plus our fresh idea of putting a SHADOW PLAY cum MAK YONG as our skit. Hahaha! Go AJMLDDS!!

Wanna thank a few people from the bottom of my heart..
1) My GEMA PUISI team!! FARNA, SULI, MUNI, SHAHILAH, SHAHEEDA, SALIHINRIDHUAN, ZUK!! *muackz*

2)The helpers!! HAMIZAH and ATIQAH who were so sweet in making us lunch and snacks!! And thanks for the time guys!! *winks*

3) CIKGU JAM and EHM! For making it cum true!

4) My MLDDS peeps for all the support.

5) My bestfren, NADIAH ANAK BASIRON who touched me so much wen she came to see me perform!

6) To this special fren of mine who gave me the invisible support with just an sms! *winks* Study ya.. hehehe..

7) To all frens and my family for their understanding and support!

And to my adeqs!! GOOD LUCK FOR TMR!!! OLEVELS!!

I LOVE YAL!! I will doa you all aite.. I'll try to be there with yal aite..!

Peace!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Doubletree Hotel sits just 15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose outlet[/url] If you fail to keep appointments with your children, your children will have less respect for your work and do more to prevent you from the completion of your work.. [url=http://www.d2now.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Oowrkpvkk
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]fake canada goose montebello purple[/url] Jkzklojfm [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet[/url] vnzfoifkb [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url]

Anonymous said...

cheap nike shoes ctddiixg nike factory tysstyvq nike online store vttzrkak nike outlet online rmuwjenp nike outlet store uzfacbde nike outlet qcxryfkg nike running shoes nnbebcyn nike shoes erlaywzg nike store aoynkejb