Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In my deepest thoughts, shall the Phoenix Reborn..NOT!!!

Haha.. its me again..

Blog pat skola siak, my com kena screw by bloodhounds, worms, shit, airholes and stuff liddat..

So dah kire 3 FARKING weeks i never chat wiv no one at all.

Yups, laddies and gentlemen, 3 weeks of no chatting.

Juz sittin' in my room doing homework, tutorials, assignment, TYS, self study and stuff liddat.

Fuck.

I am beginning to feel a change in me.

A sudden surge of metamorfosis that will change my life forever.

A sudden spur of everlasting complex movement that will revolutionised the world around me.

Yes folks, the truth must be told and retold.

Im a mugger!!

Shit man, where is the slacking shit airhole hazlami???

Skrg, aku blajar cam siak. Dulu, haha, lect pon. Now, tak gi lect cam tak berak satu minggu.

Imagine keeping your shit in your arse for a week.

Damn.

No life man.

Okaylar, perhaps a couple of me frenz like Khairul wud change the crowd abit, talking bout gurls (dun wanna giv yal any example, its confidential cuz onnie we boys wud understand) and how hot they are (shit ryte, im becoming a farking airhole, can sumbody beat the shit out of me???) and stuff liddat.

And ya, im doing fine now wiv my work, kinda happy bout it cuz finally, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK.. .. .. (stop it lar, perasaan the rock plak. Badan cam chopstick nak perasaan batu. Muahaha)

haish. I miss my frenz. Tak lupa, kawan baik aku, nadiah anak basiron, wahahaha.

Dah lamer tak jumpe. Maner tak, always hang out at skewl. GO home late around 5 to 6pm. Straight go home, eat, talk to parents, play game, sms gdnite to 'certain people (not gonna mention, muahaha, but seriously, nuting much lar.. no surprises.. hahaha), then do homework, watch tv, sleep, wake up, read lect, bath, shit, eat, go skewl (nie part best sikit..)

You wanna noe why i like the part of going skewl but dread the return??

Firstly, my SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT MUMMY (I LOVE YOU!!!!!) will say ," Blajar baik2 tau sayang.. Mama doakan kamu aite??" So sweet..

Next, i'll like, do a huff and puff and run all the way to the lrt cuz late.

Then, i'll see along the way this CUTE gurl, (i think sec 2 ar, my cckss jr) walk past me, and i wud usually smile at her for no reason whatsover!!?!! But she smile back lar. (suspens jugak, ingatkan dier ingat aku nie stalker ke ape..). Her eyes are SOO GORGEOUS!

Then, as i take the lrt, i'll see this funny looking chap nak stab hip hop tapi kasot rabakz! (chey, riak ar, nak tunjuk kasut limited edition LAKAI dier)

Then, as i walk towards the mrt, the moment has come..

Budak swiss tu.

Tak jambu, tak jumbu, tapi entah knapa budak sehensem (muahaha, muka cam tongsampah aderlah) aku nie nak angkat budak cenggitu. Tapik abg aku ckp she is nice ma. Farna pon cakap gitu. So aku go wifda flow ler. haha.

Dah sampai skola, slalu stab action ngan Khairul, salah satu kengkawan aku yang GEREK.

Pastu, ngok Si "Minah Tak mandi" (taknak reveal dier, hahaha, tapi dier cinoneh tau). Yang stab minah melayu tapi cam tak mandi, hahaha.

Mcm Khairul ckp, "Ee! Geli sial! Mcm sial. Confirm belum mandi. Dari jauh aku dapat raser kebusukan dier. Chey!! Hahaha"

Den i'll say, " Siak jer kau nie. Dier suker kau kot. ASek pandang kau jer. Nak lalu cakap ngan aku excuse me, tapi lalu kau pegang bahu kau, haha, confirm suker kau"

Like always, he'll flip the birdie (Maki lar, or shud i say, gimme the middle universal finger)

And you noe what???

Fark. I have this freakin stalker in skewl.

Ade kebende aku nampak namer aku "I Love HAzlami forever" pat table luar library.

Ade kebende aku nampak surat cinta pat dlm TYS aku, semasa aku letak my books outside library.

Is this a prank!!?!?! Siallah.

Haish. TO the gurl, fat hope mate, cuz hazlami has just told you to kiss his black ass (not black eh, brown, muahahaha)

To my adeq2, gua rindu samer lu ar!!!

To my mummy and daddy, thanks for understanding me. You guys are GREAT!!. (for your info, my parents had met up wiv ma principal. Dey discuss a few issues, turns out to be better!! Yipee!)

To my ehm, may god bless you (cuz one fine day you'll fine haz on your doorsteps saying, Hi, do you wanna buy a cup of milk??)

To my bro, hey, be strong aite. Look on the bright side. You get to shit in the forest. You get to talk dirty. Hahahahaha.

Oh ya, not to forget.

Wanna say sumting close to my heart.

"Never cud imagine, life without you. From the moment you walk into my world. Never knew how aloving flame cud burn. But losing you has forced me to learn. That we can't change the way we feel inside. And every try at love never turns out right. We both know, its better if we just let it go.."

And yes, i know that i have to let go of my past. But still, hazlami tetap hazlami.

And nothing except the Almighty cud change that.

And that remains.

Love, fate, destiny.

Im not fated for them.

For i am hazlami.

And that is the way it is.

No comments: