Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Metamorfosis di dalam tubuh yang gersang..

Heya muh niggers! Wassup!

I feel a change in me, after the counselilling session today..

It changed and realised me of an awareness i shud be aware of last year..

Im not who i am..

Not last year, not yesterday.. But Today, i am myself..

No longer the stoopid sunnoffabitch i usedta be..

No longer the big egoistical airhole i was..

No longer the show off guy..

But today, im just me..

Hanging out wiv ma frens..

Laughing, smiling.. Even Farna NOW noticed my sweet smile..

My sweet smile has come back!! For heavens sake!! I am back!!

The old hazlami, the one dulu2 time cckss tu..

Onnie in a diff package now.. hahaha.. if u get what i mean..

Tried to adopt many styles, but now, i finally see myself as the original me..

Original Me.. BIG WORDS you know..

And.. Not only that..

There was a catalyst to it.. That further enhanced the process of reverse osmosis..

There's this person whom i saw on Monday. Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!!

She was sitting beside me, yanoe. During Mass Civics.

This preety gurl. She kept looking at me, you see.

So lil shitty pissy me locked eyes wif her.

AND..

Today, when i was practising on stage, and she was practising badminton in the Hall, she looked at me and gave this..

this..

AWESOME BLARDY SMILE THAT MELTED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!

Hahahaks.. I dunno..

But i think im virtually floating in air ryte now..

Imma asking my chinese best buddy, lil John ta help me..

Coz "Usher" has the voice to make your booty go 'THOMP!'.. muahaha..

Miss my bro, my cuzzie,my bestfren, my adeqz, my CCKSS gang bola man..

And, thank you guys.. For all the support.. I noe i let you down last time.. Now, i won't, cuz i'll try my very best to do it yar..

And to that special person.. Hope ya tak berjahitan ar.. hahahaha..

Peace.

No comments: