Friday, February 25, 2005

He's still preety occupied, with Gema, Gema, Gema Puisi.. Muahaha!

I have 7minutes to say wad i wanna say not because im going to DIE or what but i'll be seeing my Maths teacher MR SIAO (dunno how to spell your name lar, cher, but muahaha, u rawk!)..

He'll be teaching me some Maths hahaha. See how pathetix i am.

Got lotsa things to say. But dunno how to put it in words.

One word can sum it all.

STRESS.

Yupz. Modafarking stress.

Tired. Damn. My head is like spinning like washing machine. I dunno whether i can survive this. Muahaha.

Tadi pagi jer dah kene marah ngan cikgu chem sial kepala babi nan chib*i suntet anat kuntet jolok kambing!

Isap gua nyer lolipop TM ar, muahaha.

Kk. Just wanna say, i miss ma adeqs. MIRA, AIN, NONI.

Miss my BROTHER, MUHD HASANUL ARIFIN.

Miss my best friends. NAD, KAMARUL, NAS, BREN

Miss my beloved cuzzie, FARHANAH MULIADI.

Miss my soccer peeps.

Miss my lil friends at the Social Group.

Miss MAMA and PAPA.

Miss you. (who?? muahahaha. Like Real. This is just for fun ar hahaha. Buat scandal sikit.)


Hey, at least im enjoying myself.

To adib, take care aite. Ko jgn jalan byk2. Siak je, nanti patah lagi mampos aku muahaha.

Erm, what else ar..?

Oh ya, PLEASE DO COME AND SUPPORT ANDERSON JUNIOR COLLEGE MLDDS in GEMA PUISI ARTISTIK!!

Cuz i'll be... erm.. not suppose to say aniting, muahaha!

*tired, but today is very nice cuz sumting nice yet simple happen*

ps: Senyap je org tu, dah tak msg aku.. Sedih..

No comments: