Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

i may sound like a metrosexual, maybe i am, hmm..

but den again, i love shopping!!

oh, ade kondisi lar, dat is, keluar ngan pompuan TAK BENGAP lar.. haha..

yg knows wad to buy, and got her objectives ryte. If not, wah! total lost in stamina lar, hahaha.

But den again, im actually enjoying the fun i had wif my dearest sista, aIn*.

Met pat bugis dulu (eh, sori lambat ar.. tapi i made it up ryte? blanja makan kan? sedap? tak sedap pi balek eh, hahaha!) den jalan2 tu find..

AJ IDOL outfit..

Eh, i must wear nice2 u noe, to get support and votes hahaha. Hope i get enuf votes to get the status. Wan the prize soooooo much!!!

Anyways, bought dis nice shirt and belt, after dat go to TIMES Bookshop pat Suntec City. Beli buku untuk adek2 pat umah, tu burn my voucher i got from last year's Award's Day at CCKSS. So yah, bought lotsa stationeries. Haha.

It was fun lar, especially the parts where i tease my adek, haha. Aku sukenah kacau dier, tk tau apasal. Muke dier cam cute kalo aku kacau dier hahaha.

Klar. Nak buat hmwrk pastu nyanyi jap pastu makan obat, TIDO!!!!

To NoNi: Sori gurl for making u upset and making u wait. I hope u can forgive me. I'll make up fer ya aite!!! Cheers!!! SORI AGAIN..=\

Dear me,

Ok, take care of urslef aite.More things to come ur way. Hold on aite. Just hold on. Smile, and laugh, and pray to the Lord. He Loves you. Always. May u rest in peace someday.

No comments: