Saturday, April 26, 2008

I feel like not going out today. Alot of ppl asked me out but I told them im not feeling well. Ystd was abit fun, watching wizard of oz at free screening sumwhere near National Museum out in the open w Taufiq Din n wanpee. And Mira gave me a call, and it was the sweetest call I ever received. I was so touched the fact that she cried reading the entry and str8 away called me to see if im ok. Nobody does that to me. Really. Dropping msges are common. But calling up a friend to ask him if he is ok and be patient is a phenomenon. Thx Mira. Realli. And Nisa called me. She say she dreamt abt me saying, "Im not there for you as how you're there for me." Thou I do not understand what dat means, i realli am grateful to share a tearful convo with you. Thx dear. Realli appreciate that. Id promise I'd bring you out to catch an open air free screening movie.

But still im sad. No ice-cream can make me happy. Trying to fill up ma time w gym and soccer and kelas agama later. Im not going to the Alpha Gathering at Simpang bedok. Just wanna sit at home alone pondering wad the fish has happened to me. :(

This song is esp for me and for you dian.. Wherever you are..

Akhir Cerita Cinta


sandiwarakah selama ini
setelah sekian lama kita telah bersama

inikah akhir cerita cinta
yang selalu aku banggakan
didepan mereka

entah dimana kusembunyikan rasa malu

oh...

kini harus aku lewati
sepi hariku
tanpa dirimu lagi

biarkan kini ku berdiri
melawan waktu
untuk melupakanmu


walau pedih hati ini

namun aku bertahan..

No comments: