Saturday, April 19, 2008

I had a tough week, fighting forms and thick attachments with bizarre letters stuck in between, and fighting the flu and fever virus that kept me on the sidelines for the whole week.

Seriously it hasn't been a pleasant journey. The temp went 40, so its no joke. I tot I was gonna die. And even some well wishes by ppl thru smses and calls didnt change anything. I lay low like a sick cat aint eating its meal.

And then went to work, and my production went to the gallows with a mere 30-60 a day. And usually wen my TTA gals tease me im all-funny, but the PMS struck and I became senstitive and so I kept mummed the whole way. Food taste like empty water.

That's the reason why im staying at home the whole weekend. Recuperate. Get myself adjusted and well-straightened up. So that I can keep my youth and vigour for the next week.

But the highlight for this week would be on the Thurs. After work I had a msg by dad, saying that the NUS letter came and he feels 'responsible' to open it. See? Fathers and their ultra ego. It wun hurt if he would say, im anxious and excited to open the letter. Ryt?

And sure enough, i gave him a call. Guess what? Interview for Nursing.

Some would laugh at me. Haz jadi nurse? Muahahahahahahha..

Well i dun find it funny thou.

So i sat by the curb waiting for din, and gave myself a deep thought. Wad must I do?

Wad could i do?

Can dis lead to my ultimate dream?

Can dis lead me to Africa, wearing an UN armband treating the poor?

Can dis allow me the opp to take pics with the kids in Palestine?

Can dis allow me to travel around the world, taking pics of life, and finally piecing everything up with a book?

Can dis allow me to be who I want to be, taking risks and explore the unanimous world?

Can dis lead to a relax retirement, some place away from humanity where I can learn something abt death?

I dunno. But wherever He places me, I redha.


But nevertheless, the money is good. I don't do nursing. I manage nurses. Get it? Hahaha..

With a degree, I can go to even UK to work. Its a key. God has shown His plan. He integrates my soft soul for the world with my firing aspirations to explore into a single path. Nursing.

Im proud to be a Muslim.

Anyways, we meaning Wanpee Din Izhar and me decided to open a business selling T-shirts. I think its a gd idea considering the talents in it. Din and Izhar are good in designing. Wanpee is a working bee. And me? Im just good at talking. Hahaha, i get the easy part.

Well, im setting up templates for them like shares, and the budget and marketing sector and stuff liddat for them. Thinking of a name for our small mini company. Hmm..


Taufiq's words gave me some thought. The part when Ariff disappears at the moment I sent out those emails to them- hell suspicious. He plays the avoiding game. But maybe I shud give it a rest and carry on with my life. Maybe..

And one more thing- I always have a problem asking a person out. I have to go round the bush just to pop the qn. And in the end, the mood disappears and I went to slp. That's a very bad habit. Shame on me, shame!

Im just shy, I was born that way, perhaps the person could be the initiator instead. Haha.

Wokeh. Wanna watch tv. Beep.

PS: Im starting to like you. :)


No comments: