Thursday, April 03, 2008

Work was hell. I am so shagged. Late night escapades coupled by alot of forms and numbers and protocols to remember is making my head go berserk. Yesterday i tripled my output, but today, with the weather so gloomy, things were starting to get freaky. Luckily i met sumone dat brightened up my day instantaneously.

Nurulain.

My beloved godsister. It has been like freak light years since I saw u, and look! Ur no more chubby haha! And the reason y I love this lil creature to bits, is that no matter wad, she or they would really understand and appreciate and backed me up and give me loads of motivation. Thanks!

It was sweet to know that you ppl have never forgotten me. Haha. And yeah, it was sweet ain, to compliment me in front of ur frenz who are my colleagues now, and made me blush haha! Do u actually noe that it has been like a century since I blushed? Hahaha.. Malu seh!

And yea, aku masih giler macam dulu, tapi dalam2 aku baik kan kan? Hahaha..

And yea,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IZHAR AND TAUFIQ FOR MAKING THE 23rd and 22nd mark RESPECTIVELY!! HAHA!!

On wednesday, we boyz went to make izhar run like mad around town juz to get his cake that has no knife to cut and in the end we used an ARMY JACK KNIFE (courtesy by yours truly) to cut the cake!

On top of that, it was so unplanned that we decided to eat and talk crap in between taka and wisma haha! God i didn't know there's a garden in btwn it haha!

So we talked crap and stuff, and hell it was fun haha! The look on Izhar's face when he scolded me for making him run here and there haha! And when he saw the cake, i cud even hear his voice kinda trembled abit, perhaps touched? haha, so much for the high ego!

Anyways, after that we went home and I prayed and bathed and was abt to close my eyes to slp when Azhari called me at 1145pm. Dude, I was like going to die but you just called me when I was abt to have my solemn resting haven haha! So we talked, and goodness me, look at the time! It was my first ever guy to guy talk on the phone that reached close to an hour n half! Haha.. No we are not gay, just very good friends that have so much things in common..

Like how i like to travel and be rebellious, be who I want to be, know what I want to do, have fun doing things that are out of the box, wanting to be free and away from societal norms and live in a corrected just life that holds the epitome of being yours truly.

And yes, arsenal draw with liverpool at home. Next match they must win. If not, I would shred my bro's jersey to bits haha!

Oh ya, the guy still havent emailed me yet. Guess he is a chicken after all. Guess he is a liar after all. And you'll pay for being that way. God has his Masterplan for those who lie upon others and gave ppl false hope that make a person wait for 1 yr for nothing.


Speaking of which, i did talked to her, but i still dunt know her name. Haha. Hmm.. But yeah, i enjoy the flying pies she gave me, kinda spur me on to clear more forms haha! And still the team is pondering who am I receiving or making flypies at. Hahaha. Flypies. What nonsense.

Oh well, I guess sumtimes u have to be get the average ones instead. But still, it is always cool if a woman WATCH SOCCER!!!

:D hope my flypie never see this post haha!



btw, enjoy the song by oasis, the Masterplan. Listen to the lyrics carefully, and be thrilled by the world you'd see from it. :)


Take the time to make some sense
Of what you want to say
And cast your words away upon the waves
Bring them back with acquiesce
On a ship of hope today
And as they land upon the shore
Tell them not to fear no more
Say it loud and sing it proud
And they...

Will dance if they want to dance
Please brother take a chance
You know they're gonna go
Which way they wanna go
All we know is that we don't know --
What is gonna be
Please brother let it be
Life on the other hand wont let you understand
Why were all part of the masterplan..

Im not saying right is wrong
Its up to us to make
The best of all things that come our way
And all the things that came have past
The answers in the looking glass
There's four and twenty million doors
On life's endless corridor
Say it loud and sing it proud
And they...

Will dance if they want to dance
Please brother take a chance
You know theyre gonna go
Which way they wanna go
All we know is that we dont know --
What is gonna be
Please brother let it be
Life on the other hand wont let you understand
Why were all part of the masterplan..

No comments: