Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wad a nyt on sat!

I crashed into a gd fren's class gathering, made new frens, den went to a dance studio and dance!

And wads more, it was hip hop!

So I and Azhari went to find a cap, and in the end he got a nice red one which i wanted so badly but i got tite budget at Far East.

Had dinner (salad to detoxified my shisha-exposed lungs) and off we went to Tanjong Pagar.

He got this crew which is made up of his classmates back in MI. Now dats a cool class. There's fauzi who is the crew leader, one of the best dancers i've seen in SP, and who is my MUSHU master haha, there's two hafizes, a chris, a chinese girl i forgot her name, munirah, and a few more.

And in the dance floor we practically expressed everything, and I think as a novice I do have some moves up my sleeve haha! Azhari kept saying, your moves are like jabbawockeez, of cuz la, im influenced by them, but im also keen to learn a few bboy moves as well.

I left the place feeling a rush that kept me alive inside, like you have drank a cup from the fountain of youth. And also the red cap that Azhari left it to me to safe keep it till the day I met him and go buy my first hip hop cap.

Haha. Duh.

So many things to say, but till i get my hands on the pics, i dun have anything to type. So da!

PS: We danced to every single song from the Step Up 2 movie. And I hope the nxt one, which fauzi says it would be a routine, comes early. So I can release the tension of having PushyPa in my dreams hahaha! (fyi, pushypa is my supervisor in IRAS)

No comments: