Friday, March 04, 2005

Reminiscing

Shagged.

A word frequently used by me.

Tired.

Another word frequently used by lil me.

How bout, hmm.. Heart Broken??

Hmm.. Long time never see that word though..

But yes, will use that word today... ... ...

Im in the lab ryte now suppose to do GP stuff, but hey, Hazlami always liddat one ma, ppl ask to do sumting, he'll do sumting else, muahaha..

Haish.

I was checking my mail, when i came across this particular folder i've so long never did touch it..

It was called.. Ehm.

Stupid me go open the folder.

Opening the folder opened up the closed doors of a wonderful memory sought by many.

Love.

That's right folks. My first love. And to think of it, i thought i cud run away from it.

My answer?? No.

Diana says first love is always hard to forget. I put it in my pocket but lost it, uc.

But today changed my whole perception of it.

YOU CAN NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE.

I agree. Haish.

Sadly, it has to end. Everything ends ryte, from life to death, from jobs to school, from happiness to sadness, from laughter to tears..

There's no such thing as eternity..

I thot love was eternity.. The love that i felt with her was truly a remarkable feat, a feeling so untouched by the mortals of the sinned.

But love ended. God put it to an end. I like to ask, Why?

Why must it end? Where it started off so beautiful.. But why has it to end in such horrible death?

Hasanul quote (my bro) : Eternal Love lies in God and Muhammad. Unconditional Love lies in Mum and Dad. Affectional Love lies in your family and friends. Pure Love??

Yep, where does Pure Love lie?

Does it lie in the One who would share your pain with? Such responsibilty is too difficult one cud ever see.

Where does Pure Love lie?

Is it in does you treasure most? Or is it in does who care for you?

My father once said, in life, everybody is alone. You cannot lie to yourself that you are not alone. Accept it that you are alone. Cuz you'll die alone. You'll be left in your grave alone. But accept this; You are never alone, IF, God is with you.

God, i am scared. Why do i feel this? Why can't it go away?

Why must i feel this? Why must i feel the pain everytime i reminisce the ol' book of memories?

Haish. I feel like shit now. Even the shit in the toilet holds some honour.

Im just nothing but a weak human.

But hey, at least i have something to cheer up.

To the person: I'll try my very very best to find ya, no matter wad! You have the bestest pair of eyes! hahah!

And my bro is taking his Alevel results today. Actually, im taking it fer him. Poor him, sick at home. Cheer up kae.

Peace.

No comments: