Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Don't panic, start breathing..

AJ idols is very near. Its like, this friday??

And im like, not doing anything??

And im like, still sick??

And im like, coughing blood??

And im like, very tired??

Hahaha, reasons after reasons, but hey, its a big show.

Even LIME magazine is going to cover us, i think. On the day, we're gonna have REAL make-up artiste!! WTH!!??!!

Not to mention the prize winnings. I heard its a HANDPHONE.. WOOOOOOO...

Hahahaha, nt dat im bragging my voice is nice and like i can win, but im really starting to panic. There's gonna be like rehearsals and jammin's and stuff liddat. Hectic i tell you.

But the prize is worth it. So i'll try my very best and wun let my frens down.

"VOTE FOR ME, HAZLAMI, S3. AND REMEMBER, SWAY AND STAY HIP HOP COOL AND HAPPENING WITH ME, HAZLAMI."

Haha, my slogan for the publicity. Mcm taik, hahahaha, hey come on! Im jus a normal student, and i go onnie to entertain others, well, other than the glory and prize and fame, hahahahaha

Anyways, i was like in a rush to catch the train that was leaving the station. I was fumbling with my EZ LINK card, my notes and my shoe bag as i dashed up the escalator.

Without even choosing the doors, i entered the one most near me.

Guess wad? I saw this familiar face of a guy that has a particular resemblance of a dear fren i knew. It was aish's brother. Muke samer dok. I was shock shit lar, mcm kene struck by lightning gitu, dier tegur as in pull his eyebrows, and i was like smiling back with a tinge of tiredness and shock shittiness.

I thot i was abit sombong in a way i didnt talk to him. So i made up by bidding goodbye. Hahaha, idiot me. Always idiot me.

Dear me,

Suddenly a tsunami crashed on my head. I was like, not hurt nor happy nor pain. Just numb. Like even those happy moments we shared together came back to my stewpug head of mine, i just stared in blankness. I know, u still keep something in you that no one can ever imagine. Something no one can ever accept.

Defeat. And u accepted it with pride ad acknowledging your very flaws and weakness. And even so, i know you still blame yourself for wad had happened, despite wadever ppl mite say, i know you wud say, "Its my fault."

And you moved on. Not entirely. Moved on with the acceptance of defeat. You know you cannot forget her. Never cud. Never will. You didnt want to forget her.

"Even if you're not mine here, in Thereafter, you'll be mine. And God is All Merciful and Kind."

The fact still remains.

"I will be right here waiting for you..."

and you shall see..

"Dan di suatu masa.. Di hari yg indah.. Ku hulur tanganku.. Lalu kau, terima.."

Peace.

No comments: