Wednesday, April 06, 2005

up for some waffles anybody?

Wad a waffer..

Today seriously is the most slackiest day in my life.

Tak bersmgt langsung sae. Old habits dah dtg balik ni. Shit

My whole body is aching due to NAPFA test yesterday. ANd i was like half dead lar by the time i met up with my lil sisters at Causeway Point. Nasib baik pass, takyah masok NS siang2 muahahaha. Summore, no Afternoon PE and its gonna be games!! Woohoo..

They wanted to eat waffles, so i go lar. Sedap jugak sae, and they were crapping about how i couldn't eat properly due to the fact that im born without table manners. Muahaha.

But still, i was half dead. Seriously. I do crapped abit, but heck it, i was like a zombie floating amongst the delicious people i cud gorge upon.

Sheesh, summore the hmwork is piling, yet none effort is made to counter such threat.

Blardie. Im sick.

Summore, tmr is my auditions!!! Both band and solo!! Shit lar.

I dun have any karaoke song for EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU sae, confirm unimpressive to bait the judges in letting me in.

Haish. SOS!!!

Very the anxious ar. And i think im going to be sick. Ni mesti mira nyer pasal, hmph! (hehehe, main2 jer, muahaha..)

Im blogging in the library, and people ard me seem to do some work..

ME???

Playing solitaire is one of the hobbies i wud do to kill time.

Oh ya, cuz i'll be having lunch wif the BLUE-EYE-WHITE Dragon, muahaha. But fuckit. She brought along the mat lar. Nak meramai2 kan majlis kate org gitu. Shit.

Hmm, so i must be myself and the gentleman sweet hazlami. If she likes it, then heck it. If she doesnt and go for the mat, den heck it too, coz i dun gif a f*ck. Hahahaha, attitude rabakz nyer.

Miss playing soccer. Miss watching movie. Miss mugging. Anybody up to gif me a tight chalengging kick up my ass?? Den pls call, 1800-Kickmepleasehazlami aite.

Hahaha. Crap.

Peace.

No comments: