Sunday, April 03, 2005

Numb

iHateMyself

Disappointed and tired.

Both in love and the things i do.

Wanna say sori to all for letting my team down.

It was me. I didnt put enough effort.

The confidence level was high, but after what happened last night, i finally realise that my dreams can never come true.

Cried my eyes thru the journey home. When i passed the mama shop, i saw cans of Mocha Coffee Nestle.

Drank like 12 cans of them at the garden near my block. Vomited myself thru the process. Felt so high. Den i went home.

Couldnt sleep at all. The thought of being a monkey that failed to come true haunted my sleep. I went down to 7 Eleven at 3am in the morning to buy another 6 cans of Mocha Coffee. Was screaming my lungs farking out afterwards.

Pretended to sleep after that.

Moral of the story? Fuck me. Hate me.

Coz im hazlami. Loser.

Sori. Peace

No comments: