Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I was told today dat the AJ Idol finalist are required to sing two songs each of different genres.

Wad the hell????

Im in band too...!

Let's do a bot of maths aite.

Band=2 songs.
Solo=2 songs + 1song for finale which is I DREAM by Taufik.

Hafizah's prediction of me singing I DREAM really do come true. Bohohohohohohoho.

Im gonna be like so tired, so shagged. SO many rehearsals.

And i just have the worst week in my life. Not gonaa write anything here though.

Im still sick and i think its gonna be a v long way to recovery. (HELP ME BEST FREN!!!)

Most probbaly i'll be singing a ballad - Unbreakable by Westlife and an RNB solo I Swear. But i was thinking of singing An Jing, dat shud drive the Chinese gurls mad, muahaha.

Den not to count the band performance. More jamming i can predict. More shouting and screaming. Hope Ambrish choose a less straining song for me to sing say.

Erm, then got dry run this tuesday sae. Tmr je kene gif song and lyrics to sing. Pelan2 kayuh lar ehk, student council. I really need the time off.

Hmm, wad else ehk?

Oh ya, i got a few dates dis week. Bohoho.

Suppose to enjoy dates rite, but hey, im A GUY!!! I'll be the one who pays the shit..!

Saturday ngan Blue-Eyed White gurl (hahaha, i manage to get hold of her muahaha.. skill tak??)
Thursday nite ngan budak cine nie darik skola aku tknk bilang muahaha.
Friday nite ngan budak melayu nie yg dari JC lain, mampos!

Seriously, nasib baik i have a LOVING BROTHER whom i can ask for HELP. You know, financial help, hahaha. Hey, his earning shit ma, so muz share wimme. Next time i earning shit, i share wiv him oso lar, hahaha. Cumone, his my BIG BROTHER, and the BEST one lar, hahaha. Untong aku dpt abg cam dier.

And im realli interested wiv this gurl in my skewl. In fact, there's two of them. One, my dear fren DIANA knows bout it, another a ML J1 gurl. She very the sweet lar, muke dier cute satu mcm ar. Walaupon like Khairul says, ima PAEDAPHILLE (spelling ok?? hmm..), but WADEVER!! Budak tu nk gi umrah lagik plak tu! Baik giler. Dah lar alim, baik lagi, cute lagi, abang aku pon ckp dier cute, dier pon nak angkat dier, tapi sori ehk, aku dulu ar, pi buat bende army dulu muahahaha!

Hmm, wad else to blog ar? Ya, actually i dun like to kutok org di blog, itupon i'll not do it to the extend of being insensitive to others or wad. But im really sori to you-know-who aite, i hafto say wad i gotta say. Its a must. Lagi baik bilang dari making it go to bad waters ryte?

Sori. Sepuloh jari menadah meminta kemaafan.

K, wanna study liao. Imma in the library ryte now. Doing hmwork hahaha, sedih!

Dear me,

Yesterday was a horrible day. Its a good thing a gd fren is there to lend ya a listening ear. The thought of those words that she wrote down in the letter, and how you read them out loud to nad, it was a very brave and noble thing to do. You fought wad nobody cud do. Where nobody cud accept the fact dat you actually didnt moved on.

Those words still lingers in my head. Her picture, the most beautiful piece i sketched, is still in my drawer. It doesnt belong to me anymore. SHud i give it back to her??

Peace.

No comments: