Tuesday, April 05, 2005

We're THE CHAMPAGNES and will sing for you STAND BY ME by OASIS..

Haha.. yesterday was really fun..

Never had such fun for like wad? SInce Gema??

Oh yeah, for those lil shitholes who dunno or blur cock, Anderson Junior College MLDDS lost gallantly in the Gema Puisi Artistik 2005 organised by some modaf*ckin organisers who just can't organise an event.

Take an example, having QUALIFIED and PROFESSIONAL judges who HAVE SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE in the area is very significant, coz i'll determine the best winner of all. But what the fuck?

We lost not because of our script, but cuz the farking judges dunno how to choose. Instead, they asked for an opinion from an MI instructor, and his suggestions were taken into account.

THey you go, the winners are : WEST SPRING, SP, and TPJC. Fucklar. Bullshitlar.

Mite as well put GEMA TALENTIME, cuz SP was doing like some Rock Band shows. OR should i say, GEMA BROADWAY, cuz most of them follow Broadway style. No Malay THeatre. Haiyo.

So i'll shall say sori to all that i have offended on Saturday. That was so childish of me. But wad the heck? haha.

Went for Band Practice yesterday, cuz our auditions wud be like, erm, Thursday?? So i brought along my darlink Ain wimme.

After singing, it really felt much better. Onnie my voice starts going zoinky. Shitlar, i have my solo category on Thursday too!

I'll be singing, "Everything i do, i do it for you" by Brian Adams. Cool huh?

So after that, since my sweetie pie followed, i treated her by going town!

WAH, so long never go town sae. We walked here and there, haha.

Had snacks from the OLD CHANG KEE, which i seriously think the foods there are super nice lar. (maybe still got pig essence?? hahahaha, thats y it's nice..)

Hoho, so shud i ask, did i enjoy myself?

Of course! I was myself lar, and long time i've never keep in touch with myself. Somehow she keeps myself in me, hahaha.

There's this gurl who wants to recruit models uc. So she saw us, and she APPROACHED ME (not you Ain, muahaha). She asked whether we're interested to join the model agency. SHe declined quickly. But me??

Goodness. I got MODEL SUBSTANCE!! (cam betol je, muahahahaha)

So, yes, to couple it of, i had the fun of my life.

You're the best, Ain.

Peace.

(the Blue-Eye-White gurl just talked to me, and omigod, im like going bonkers!! muahahaha. Damn, her eyes are like so cute.)

:D

No comments: