Friday, June 03, 2005

Im ending with a soft note

It's been a while since i post. Buzy with preparations and stuff liddat.

Before i go, i wanna thank everyone for helping me grow, even if you hurt me or make me happy.

I finally understood the meaning of the word 'Life'.

Life is to give, to sacrifice, to pursue your very dreams, to share, to smile, to open your heart and mind to the greatness..

Life is the essence of one's soul to determine his/her fate.

Life is a malignant tumour that makes risk and kills.

Life is a key to Life. Eternal Life. Where all that is somber and stone comes to life and prance about the Gates of Heaven.

Life starts with a cry, and ends with a tear.

But im intending to end it by smiling.

Thx Nad and Mizan for being there wimme. I wun forget u guys, and I'll put you both in my wings.

I shall return, no matter wad shape, or size, with victory.

Oh Allah, guide me to the Heavens. For I give my all to You, and my task is still not done. I haven find the Pure Happiness in me. And ppl around me are still sad. Let me breathe for a moment to make others smile. Dear Lord, gimme the strength I need, and take care of my parents as how they have taken care of me, cleanse them of their sins with the water of Taubah. And make them happy with the rays of Iman. Ya Allah, bless us with wad u have given to us, and save us all from HellFire. Let my last be with Iman, my hopes be with Islam, and my heart be with Ikhsan.

I am scared. But I know i must.

And to all, my family, my lil sisters, esp Noni (forgive me child, im sori for all the misunderstanding), my frens and to you my fren.

Too bad. So sad.

Smile, laugh, and before you know it, you're in God's Arms..

=)

Yours Sincerely,
Hazlami.

No comments: