Tuesday, March 22, 2005

At last, something worth a smile from me..

it's been a bad week for me..

but hey, sometimes God loves us through the cares, laughter, love and smiles from people..

I was kinda fed-up with myself mainly due to these reasons:
1) Not doing good in studies
2) Slacking
3) Urge of spitting vulgarities coming really loud
4) Tired and lethargic cuz this really is a bad month for me
5) Sick of being behind others
6) Can't 'mendalami watak' a monkey to be HANUMAN
7) Homework piling like shit constanly coming out of your ass due to diarrhoe
8) Not doing a good job as a son and student

But hey, like i said, im like soo TOUCHED to have my SIXERS around me..

Now now, hazlami, dun go into emo shimo..

but hey, surprise surprise, im crying ryte now..

Today was like shit, and during PE, when i was running my fifth round the track, I look up to the sky..

Never seen such marvelous beauty in life..

The clouds were chalky white, the sky periwinkle blue, it was such a beauty worth watching..

Then i remembered Him, so i asked thy Lord to give me a miracle today..

He granted my wish..

I was down tipsy topsy, but guess what?

My adeq NURULAIN msged me, and then i decided to go and meet them.

Support MIRA since she is going for her interview at NIE for a scholarship..

So lil me took mrt to buona vista and saw them there at MOE building.

All of us were there. Made the day already like almost the perfect.

So we kept mira calm before her interview, it went well i guess, and she was jumpy and in bliss after that..

but i think she was keeping a specific dilemma in herself, in a way that she cannot choose whether she wants to go to NIE or polytechnic first then go NIE..

well, my advise? Solat istikharah, ask around for info and advice, and think VERY VERY thourougly. Not to burden ya sweets, but the fact remains, THIS IS YOUT FUTURE, make good decisions.. i know its tough to make one, but i believe you can come out with a resolution aite.. smile!!

then we went to eat!! yum yum! Went ta BURGER KING @ Westmall, den we like walk around and talk crap and laugh and lotsa fun lar!

Haha.. that really really blardie tooty cheered me up lar! and their care and laughter and crap really put me to smileys and more smileys..

Now, i never felt so much care and concern and love today..

haha, and hey, im happy back again!

im like so over the moon lar, haha.. you guys really study me, ryte? like a subject, imagine, "hey, i still have homework to do. Wassit? Got HAZLINGLISH to do," muahahahahahaha..

Thanks guys, you rawks.. Seriously you are my lil cutey mushy tooty sushi juicy lushy gosshy sweetie puny sisters!!

Haha, too bad it lasted onnie for awhile..

before life plunges me back in cold waters..

but hey, as what a fwen of my say bout me:

"Haz, you're the type who smiles at life even when it spits ya, kicks ya, drowns ya, shit at ya.."

Smiling ryte now.. =)

Smile, laugh, who knows? Kal ho naa ho..

Dear me,

Oh, look what you've done, you made a
fool of everyone..

There's a lot of things I understand
And there's a lot of things that
I don't want to know
But you're the only face I recognize
It's so damn sweet of you
to look me in the eyes

It's alright, I'm O.K. I think God can explain
I believe I'm the sameI get caried away
It's alright, I'm O.K. I think God can explain
I'm relieved I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet

Bakawali hampir mekar, namun
Tiada kelihatan si rajawali
berterbangan
bermain hayunan ombak angin jawi

Mungkin tiada mentari lagi
Akur sudah bakawali senja
tenggelam di ufuk sengsara
Harapan menanti, putus bagai temu ajal

Tiada ketemuan kesinambungan erti
Hikayat Bakawali..

Rajawali hampir sergah disaluti sakti
Namun tiada kelihatan si bakawali y
ang mekar senyap dikala pagi
adakah terdiam harapan mentari
bagi rajawali, tiada lagi

Suram menerkam, menerkah sengsara
kerna dihantui putusnya kesinambungan abadi
Namun, tetap rajawali mencari-cari
Bakawali yg mekar tenggelam di ufuk
jeremus karam ditelan lautan armada
usah menanti, kata diri

Rajawali hampir mengusap berkali-kali
Penuh titisan darah dan air mata
Mencari bakawali yg mendiam sudah
Hilang arah menakluk diri bagai dirasuk
si rawana durjana abadi
hati tetap berdegup namun, bilakah ia ditemui?
kembali?

Hampeh.

Peace.

No comments: