Tuesday, March 29, 2005

If i give you 3 wishes, what will you wish?

3 wishes huh?

How bout, the first wish i ask for another 1000 wishes hahahahaha..

Not farnie ler, kk.

Hmm, maybe the first would be,

WE WIN GEMA PUISI!

Yeah, the whole GPA shit is killing me, even mentally, physically, my studies and etc. Its a whole crap lar. Not that im giving up though, but fark, its just too tiring and hectic and not enjoyable as before. Perhaps, the pressure to beat other institutes like TOP FAVOURITES, SINGAPORE POLY, SERANGOON JC, and finally, ANDERSON JUNIOR COLLEGE!!

I cannot believe we are the among top favourites. Thats why we are working like house elves. Hahaha. But shitlar, always come back home so late.

Then cannot do homework because too tired. Sedih.

Second wish??

Hmm, perhaps a day off??

Im kinda tired and very stress. I just had a word with Ms Sab on how to improve my GP. And the kind of work i have to do in order to get the A1 needs way lotsa commitment to it. My other subjects are ok though.

Summore, im really scared. Can't say it here though. Sori.

And i miss doing sketching, doing poems, and stuff liddat.

Third wish??

Hmm, maybe how bout, be happy?

I dunno, lately, im kinda not happy with everything that is happening. I dunno why i attract nonsense. Nonsense people, nonsense problems and stuff liddat.

Looks like im a magnet of all nonsense. Haha.

If you're reading this, im really sori i had to say it to ya face, not that i dun like you or what you know, or you ugly or what, in fact, you are beautiful cuz you have BIG EYES!!! hahaha, exaggerate sikit.

But, its just that, im scared to face the reality you c. My past haunts me like a dog biting and barking madly at you, and once you got bitten by it, you'll hate that canine for life. Total life imprisonment.

You're very nice and pretty, and i know that you'll do well for your ALevel like me. (haha, cam betol je aku dapat gd marks gitu, muahaha). ANd im sure you'll get a better kindof guy. And seriously, i didn't LEAD you or what, im just being the caring fren i am, so if you have the wrong idea, pls put it away. I dun hate giving false hope to people.

Im a heartbroken guy. Not a heartbreaker aite.

People break my heart or hurt me, not i hurt them.

Seriously, in my life, i really do feel you are the perfect person for me. You're smart (not study lar, not generalising anything, but just not the POMPUAN BENGAP type muahahaha), steady, friendly, helpful, loyal, attractive (GOD, seriously you DO have beautiful eyes, and smile hahahaha.) and etc..

But its just, hmm, how to say ar?

Ah! KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI, sometimes it just happens so aite.

I follow my heart. Follow my soul. Follow God. So, i guess that, to sum it all up, i'll take it as 'Frens now' kinda thing aite.. CHEERS!!

So, am im done with all 3 wishes?? Haha.. Idiot.

Miss my frens, especially my lil sisters (muacks) and soccer.
HEY, thx for the cheesy notes on my notebk. It totally made my day. Hehehe =)

Good news lads.

Im entering the AJ IDOL. Haha, serious tak farnie lar.

And the best part is? Im entering two categories.

1)Soloist
2)Band

Haha. I have a band. No name. But we're cool, and we're singing slow rock kinda music cuz i can only sing RnB and slow rock, haha. Most prob during auditions we'll sing STAND BY ME by OASIS.

And ya, i joined the SOLO cat cuz i feel my potential is not furthered enuf. Haha, chey, like real jer. And ya, got lotsa support from frens and fans, (my fan club lar, haha, like got liddat).

Hey, im no farking TAUFIK poser aite. I sing my style, ok.

And yes, the finals are seriously gonna be like the SPORE IDOL.

2 solo, 2 bands, 2 groupies.

Shees, dats gotta be pressurizing. But hey, i'll try my luck and see how aite. Haha, maybe there's other people who can sing better than me in school.

But im keeping my faith. The auditions are nxt week, i think. GPA over, IDOL here i come..

Peace.

Dear me,

Got, her face is like all over my brain. Help me. SOS.

No comments: