Monday, March 14, 2005

Slacking..

im keeping in touch wif myself lately.. and im feeling much better now, with all my friends and family helping out to help me grow.

I've been thru alot, and i cannot go on without angelic help from these people..
1) Mummy and Daddy
2) Big Brother
3) Best fren, Nadiah Binte Basiron
4) Best Buddy, Brennan
5) Best Pal, Kamarulzaman
6) My lil adeqs, Nurulain, Mira, and Nuraini

Notice the number six? Yeah, tat's them man.. My Great Sixers.. So far, my life has been a very long journey.. Thru ups and downs, from i meet love, till i lost it, from pain to health, and from health to pain.. from sadness to happiness, and from happiness to sadness.. This song is dedicated to your hardwork and pure friendship, care, trust, fellowship, and most of all, love.. I love you all so much, and only my heart can tell you how much all of you meant in me.. My journey will end soon, and perhaps, will meet again someday.. But the freindship will live thru strong till the heavens.. Smile..

Yours Truly
Hazlami Bin Zawawi

No comments: