Friday, March 18, 2005

*LiFe Is LiKe pLaYiNg TaiTee..* quote of the day

yup. Life is just like playing taitee.

haha. I love playing taitee, but does that mean i love playing with life??

gd qn.

btw, im at sp ryte now blogging. I went to visit my friends and study with them. (They're having a bad time studying, their exams are up, haha. Sedih.)

So far, i've never complain about how tough life is. I was studying chemistry in the SP Library, and i look at the faces of young men and women, all poly students, and suddenly, something hit me.

Life is like playing taitee. Quote of the day. How cool is that?

Let me justify.

1) Taitee is game where risk is at stake, and sometimes, you have to be lucky to win. Get a house of ace or sumting, then win thru with a six or five.

2) Taitee is a game of strategy, where you sumtimes liase with frens to beat others. Like backstabbing or helping others liddat.

3) Taitee is a game of concentration. In life, sumtimes you have to focus on your strength, keep your twos before using them to beat others.

Stupid ryte? Haha. LOL

Wanna share something.

I am..

EYE WATCHER
Yes, thats me.. I look at eyes onnie.. Nice and beautiful eyes always captures my heart and make me swirl like smooth mocha in a cup. I always like those exotic kind of eyes, mysterious ones too. They say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Haha. That's ryte, that one. Dun have nice pair of eyes?? You can try..

SMILING
Yes, totally agree with that. Gosh, i can melt whenever gurls give me those kind of smile. Playful, yet sincere and lovely. With a tinge of sarcism and sweet. Its like a fusion, you see. If you possess it, GOD, GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME.. You have the POWER babe! Always fall for that one.. Got one time, there's this gurl whom i know. She was sad, u c. Then i smile at her, ask her whether she is ok or not. She suddenly wipe her tears, gave me this smile that totally drowned me. God. I was like drowing in the arabian seas. Made my day too. If im sad, and a gurl smile at me, im happy already. See, the power if a smile, totally potentially powerful tool. Dun have it? Keep trying aite.. How about..

LAUGHING
That shud do the trick. This is a tip fer ya gurlies. If your laughing is contagious, and after you laugh, you smile at him, god i tell you, the guy wud simply fall for you. Serious. Take it from me. Got lotsa experience, call me DR LOVE hahaha (stoopid name, dun call me that aite!) There's this once, this particular gurl keep laughing her head of, and that attracted me too cuz guys simply like gurls who are very warm and jovial. hahaha, really, tak caye sua. If you dun have tis too, goodness, i'll recommend..

BODY LANGUAGE
Take a course on this, it'll help alot, really. If you're hold this aura of mystery, complex yet showing that you're a simple gurl outside, but hard-to-get inside, you're PERFECT!! Sometimes, even a quiet session, but maintaining eye contact shows it all. I LURVE this kind, very hard to find u see. Hahaha, rare! You dun have this? Nvm, try this.. An alternative..

SELF IMAGE
This really works. You gurls shud dress not following others, but be urself. Be original. DUn follow stoopid ppl who wears slippers, or minahs wearing tight stuff. Come on, everybody is special man! (count me out, that one, haha) Where something nice. If you're the outgoing type, wear rugged. Dun act Ms Sweetie-wannabe-but-a-fake-inside-that-makes-others-go-YUCKY.
Be urself. Like my beloved cuzzie would say, be oRiGiNaL, LurVe YouRsELF. But really, guys like me like those kind who wears pink and stuff liddat. Oh! and Black! that shud make ya mysterious. Hahaha. I love pink, mcm pompuan plak. hahaha. It does not look gd on me, but damn it looks good on others! hahaha!

Conclusion?

Be urself. Work on those talking skills. I know some people who possess all naturally. They're special people. But hey, like i say, EVERYBODY is SPECIAL!!! Work on them, im sure you'll get the person you want most.

A bit of advice here. Usually, gurls nowadays like to go after those 'cool, hip, hop and happening' guys or matrips and stuff liddat. Look, LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. I know guys who looks cool, but yucky inside.

Advice? Get a good guy, outside relax and simple, inside heart of gold and cool, hip hop and happening. Its the inside that matters. Personality over image. Yupz, total agreement on that one.

Happy holidays. Gonna mug till i drop! hahaha. Peace.

Dear you,

I know you possess all.. But i know its hard to get ya.. but will try my best aite.. i dunno whether you'll read this or wad, or if u read this, you know that its you.. but trust me, you're the best! Totally awesome. The perfect gurl for me. Maybe fate isnt by my side right now.

No comments: