Friday, March 11, 2005

SICK!!

Its been like wad, 3 blardie days since i fell ill.

"Forgive me Oh MIGHTY LORD, for too much sins have i brought myself in.."

Dat means.. ARGH!!

I cannot go GEMA!!

Even cikgu jamilah insist me to rest.

Fuck

My temperature is like, 40.5*C??

I feel like im virtually flying around the world.

All thanks to my BROTHER, HASANUL ARIFIN.

OH.. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.. *from JET*

He brought back home dis contagious diseases what my family called it as the TEKONG VIRUS..

Now, even my mum is sick. My two lil brothers are also in high fever.

If my father fell ill, shit lar, one whole family sick.

Not dat i dun want them to be at home, but, ARGH!! Whose gonna clean the house?? Cook?? Wash the dishes and dirty laundry??

Summore, i miss a total of 3 days of pure mugging.

How wicked is that!!!

And even so, today im suppose to have SAFF CAMP (SAFF is a muslim organization i just joined. It brings me closer to the community and God)

ARGH!!

KK, fine, i'll keep the tension to myself.

Wanna say a few words to certain people.

Dear best friend,

Kan aku dah cakap, insyaAllah boleh settle nyer antara ko ngan matair ko. Despite the risks of being a middle man, bcoz of both if your trusts in me, i am able to help ya, one way or anothr. Remember my advice ya? And my 'Angelic Twin' (WHAT?? So im the evil twin ar? muahaha), sabar bebanyak lar aite. Me always dere to help ya both. It makes me happy to see couples end their fight because they really love each other. Not that im DR LOVE, but, i've been thru once and i can tell ya it damn sucks, farking painful lar. Banyak doa lar aite.

Dear brother,

Hey, you got STRAIGHT A's man!! Congrats!! Now at least imma motivated and wanna be just like you. I hope (doakan aite) i can get good results like you. Wah, nak jadik doctor sae?? Get a good scholarship and reach your goals aite. Hope i have the same determination as you!!

Looking forward to holidays. Wanna watch a movie. And shit, i haven buy the tix for the ice thingy shahraini wants me to go. Sorry ar beb, tunggu gaji ar. I go buy it today aite.

Gema is goona be the most exciting thing in my life. Summore, my watak is very much 'alienatic' as compared to the others (not ET ar.. hahaha, keep guessing..)

Got lotsa things to say, but i can't put it in words. So i guess,

"RAHSIA DI HATI, TIADA SIAPA YANG
TAHU.."


Peace.

No comments: