Monday, March 21, 2005

Bad day, bad month, bad year, what else can go wrong??

Hey.

Damn.

Today sucks. 2 words. Sum it all up.

Gema practice was fun, but not animore. I got scolded for like a few times, and like, i wasn't disheartened by it but, was very pained to see my fellow friends like FARHANA and ADIB got scolded preety bad.

Haish. It pains me to see others sad. I dun care bout myself, if u wanna noe. Its just that people affect me soo much.

I read my adeq's blog. I guess we share the same period. PMS in March.

Dun worie aite, im here aite, always there if you fall..

Damn lar, im soooo like emo these days.

Summore, the song KHNH is like making me nuts!

It makes me realise how short life is, and how much time i have to help others.

Not that i help THAT mush ryte. Must have been paining others more than helping them.

Haish, there goes haz again.. emo modaf*ckin airhole.

Summore, today i thot things wud go the ryte way.

Maths= complete flop despite the easiness in doing the vectors test. Damn easy lar, but cudnt concentrate dunno y.

Lotsa in ma mind, im damn scared of what i mite expect these few days.

Not gonna put it on blog, sedih.

Just summing up, not a good time fer me this year.

Gotta sleep now, hmwrk waiting inside me lil bag. Tmr morning must wake up early to finish up tutorial. Haish.

And also 'mendalami' watak of a monkey (damn lar u cock! like i got experience to jump here and there like a monkey. suck my lolipop lar!)

And to my friend, SALIHIN of 26/04, welcome welcome to our class, hope ya like it yar..

Peace.

Day after day.
Time pass away.
And i just can't get you on my mine.
Nobody knows, i hide it inside.
I keep on searching, but i can't find.

The courage to show, to lettin you know
I never felt so much love before
And once again im thinking about
taking the easy way out

If i let you go, i will never know
what my life would be, holding you close to me
if i ever see, you smiling back at me
How would i know..
If i let you go..

No comments: