Thursday, March 31, 2005

Im loving angels instead..

Robbie Williams song ANGELS blew me off the hook today..

Got so emo you know, muahahaha..

But yeah, still haven recover from PMS season, so ya, you'll be seeing lotsa shit this few days. But i hope i recover soon.

MEDIC!!!!! MEDIC!!!!!! IM DYING!!!!!!

(Goodness me, if my brother reads this, he's gonna soo screw me till i shit all over the house, muahahaha)

I have lotsa things to catch up! My maths, GP, PHY, and my fav sub, CHEM sae..

Wahseh, summore 2 more days to GEMA PUISI, sheeesh, dats so goona drain me out.

And wads more farked up is AJ IDOL.

I need to find some songs to sing for auditons, which is next week.

Some solid song that suits my style. My voice. Simple and feasible to make a rendition of your own. Need help here!!??!!

And ya, homewrok is piling up like mad.

But hey, at least there's 'SOMETHING' to smile about, muahahaha..

Wanna noe wad? Kk, i'll narrate the story.

Once upon a time, a student name Hazamio was working hard to put up the MLDDS banner and logistic stuffs to be settled before DRAMA 2005. He was on his ladder, and was busily tying up the ends of the string when in the reflection of the window, he saw this CHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBU girl. Not so tall, not so short, but ok2.

But ladies and gentlemen, SHE HAS BIG GORGEGOUS EYES!!! WTH?!

It took a shock shit out of Hazamio till he realises he is about to fall of the ladder. Good lord he regain his composure.

After setting up the booth for the CCA carnival, he and his frens slacked like MALAYS always do (hey, im a JAVANESE, so go and crap shit about Malays, i dun gif a fark? hahaha, pardon the strong vocab ya..)

His 'mat' fren, this JC1, came round the corner and told his adventure about how he escape from being slashed and cornered by a gang with 'PARANGS'. Lil did he know the mat knew the BLUE-EYE-WHITE gurl..

The mat suddenly busied himself into msging a fren of his. And when he was done, he say he's gonna fetch 'Someone', whom i believe is a fren of his.

Then when he saw the gurl walking down the path, he got all flimsy like a tower of cards ready to be blown away by the wind.

THe girl sat down. Her eyes fixed on him. Then she continued talking to the mat and farna, but neither that interest me.

THe air went quiet and warm. My ears suddenly went hush. All i could remember was her eyes. It was the most ASTRO-LIKE eyes i've ever seen.

My heart beated. "Look at her smile, see if she got the smile!!" said his excited soul.

SHe flashed a smile.

God. Transfixed. Spelled. Haz was stunned.

I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love (DROWNING-BACKSTREET BOYS)

hahaha, serious! Tak bedek.

Den we talked alot lar. Tapi si mat ni menunjuk2 kot, menonjolkan kepervertannyer dan bende2 alah yg sewaktu dgnnyer, yg aku plak, i just keep cool and be myself.

That's my principle. Be myself. the Gentle man me, muahahaha. Mybae shahraini mite disagree wifdat (sori bout the locker thingy, muahaha, i did it ON PURPOSE *evil grionz* hahaha, just main2 jelah)

Then time doghang nk balik, si mat tu balik ngan dier.

Siallah. Argh. Habislah aku. BUt nvm. If she seek a gentleman and not some TAKE-ADVANTAGE kinda guy, then i got chance lar, haha. But kalo tak, dier akan aku kategorikan di kalangan POMPUAN2 BENGAP yg hanya membuang MASA DI MEJA PERUNDINGAN dan MEROSAKKAN HATI DAN KEBAHGIAAN HIDUP ORG LAIN.

BUt today, i saw he sitting outside the audi with her frens. SHe look at me then stab tak nmpk gitu. Menyampah, hahaha. Then you know me, act tak kenal ar.

Summore, i was walking with this classmate of mine whom the school really sees her as the HOT BABE, hahaha, so, menambah2kan keCOOL aku hahahaha, cam betol je budak berok nie.

But its been a very long time since i felt this way. You know, like the jealous kinda feeling and heart beating fast shit. Hahaha. Not piar though. Just suka2 lar. hahaha.

Kk, im actually blogging in school. Gotta clean up my stuff cuz there's gonna be like PE and BRIDGE program and GEMA practice later, haish.

I have no life. So gurl, dun take me away, hahaha, cam real je.

Dear me,

Why the emo2 nie huh? Pls lar, sudahlar, takmo cenggini ar, haha. Mengharapkan sesuatu yg tak mungkin akan kembali itu sudah tidak realistic ar. Pls lar.

But hey, at least, you have another try in life ryte? But i scared if things do work out, then how bout my ALEVEL???

I know its hard, your parents also are being insensitive towards you. And it really feels sick if you hope for a support, then that person instead spits you out.

Alone. Smile.

Peace.

No comments: