Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bothered

How come the crisis in Penang is still unresolved?

How come the people voted DAP and now regret their decision, the fact that the 'Bumiputra' rights could end up a scrap project?

How could a Muslim family decide to turn against their own religion when a Muslim maid was not allowed to pray in claims of jealousy?

How could the society allow maids to continue be tortured, and not allowed the freedom to practice faith?

Why is arwah Atok Aki's gaunt face keep flashing thru my brain all the time?

Why am I still sad over the loss of a best friend who died in the Taiwan plane crash?

What makes a man, a man?

Is it his d***, or the responsibility that he bears himself?

Why is my electric guitar became out of tune?

Why am I singing, "Gurindam Jiwa" all of the sudden when Im bathing in the toilet?

...Tuai padi antara masa... Esok jangan.. Layu layuan... Intai kami, antara nampak.. esok jangan, rindu-rinduan.....

Burung merpati terbang seribu... Hinggap seekor, di tengah
laman.. Hendak mati.. Di hujung kubur.. Hendak berkubur, ditapak tangan..



klau tuan mudik kehulu.. carikan saya, bunga kemboja... kalau tuan mati dahulu...

nantikan saya dipintu syurga...



...

Why am I still coughing?

Why am I having a mental block that is making me lose patience coz I cannot write the essay to NUS and also finish up the sajak that was due last month?

Why did I even LOSE my Koleksi Sajak black book?

Why am I so careless?

Why am I becoming lazier by the minute, yet dreaming all the time?

Why does the clock turn clockwise and not anti clockwise just like the pilgrimage muslims making a tawaf round the Kaabah?

Are we moving forward or moving backwards then?..

Why everytime I massage mum's leg, I find myself in a place where Im touching her cold feet and there is a white cloth covered over her lifeless body?

...


Going for a run to clear my brain. Da..



And as the episode unfolds, he grabbed his bag and forced it inside his pocket, unsure of what would happen next..



No comments: