Wednesday, March 19, 2008

how come i feel as though i am the most stupid guy in the whole galaxy?

dat people just take me for granted?

haz, help me do this? haz help me do that?

haz, i need ur help. haz, im sad. cheer me up.

haz, haz haz.....

Fuck man.

And the phone call was damn depressing. Y do u always like to threaten me? You like dying is it? Den go ahead, die, be jealous, be crazy, be wad u wanna be!!

And leave poor hazlami alone..

Always end up being the punching bag. :(

Den wad? Collect ur dead body on the 21st March? And wad u want me to do? Be sad? Be miserable? Be just like you? So emo like the whole burden of the world is on ur shoulders? That u are the only one suffering..?

Keep on assuming, and blame me for everything.

Listen, if ur reading this, or anyone associated w it.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID BEHIND MA BACK, I KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE LIED TO ME. I HAVE PROOF. AND I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL, AND GOD IS ALWAYS FAIR TO ALL HIS CREATION.



Now dats being selfish. And i hate woman selling fish. Esp in the market. With their irritating voices and all. "Ni satu kilo, sapuloh linggit!" Taik.

Go away. Leave me alone.

I need a hug.
Bear hug.

Bring me out for ice cream? anyone? :(

No comments: