Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I dun wish to say much, cz im having a terrible cold and a fever. Plus, the aircon over there at IRAS is freaking freezing. With so much tests and information overloading my sick brain, all i cud say is-

I want an Ice cream.

But still it doesnt satisfy me. I paid 1 dollar for that ice cream ok?

But its kinda fun knowing all the loops and hidden crannies of the tax acts. When I work with them, I go with the government. But when im outta of dat freezing place, i would go like-

Koaja je system tekan rakyat.

Haha. *cough* sigh.

Tmr got practical, so at least im up for it i guess.

Oh ya, one more thing. What I noticed there is that, every time I do not have a pen to sign the book-in files and stuff, there would be a girl offering me their pen. And I think this is the only place where I exchanged smiles like every moment. Am I too friendly? *scratches head* or maybe cz I look young and hence they thot im sum 18-19 yr old guy waiting for NS?

Bullshit. Never judge the book by its cover.

I may look young and may act childish sometimes, but decisions made and life exp made me more wiser and made me think more critically about certain issues that affect us as general.

Da.

HAAAACHOOO!!

*wipes nose*

I hate being sick. :(

No comments: