Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh anyways, I have great fun today. Went to teach tuition, then, met up with ma bro at the NUS OPEN HOUSE 08, where I had great fun. Check this out, I met Danny!! Haha, good to see ya bro! They showcase the CCAs in NUS, and not to forget, the courses available there. Great to see people scurrying around and about, with many botaks (Freshman from BMT, piece of losers, I alr ORDed like a mth plus! haha! have fun finding Mas Selamat!)and small girls of like what, 18-19 years of age. Annoying, really. And yeah, when I saw Muslim Society's booth, I kinda felt like its a dumb boring piece of table filled with small photos.

You see, in marketing, if you want to market yourself, you need to STEP UP! Make the pics as big as posters, big banners, big tables, big crowd, and blast musics from amps (you can put like, Yassin music or sumting liddat yea, haha) and then yes, alot of small pieces of souvenirs and stuff liddat. Professional Letterings is needed people. Get a grip man! Duh. If my bro becomes the President or sumting liddat, things are gonna change with me around.. :D

Next to the boring booth was Photographic Society. Thou its boring, I guess they made the facts right. They do have nice big pics to showcase sumting. Im gonna buy a good camera and join them, thou it as equivalent to a boring loser, but who cares?! All im up for is the knowledge of photography itself. It is very subjective, and it makes you awe in wonderment when you capture something that portrays a piece of what they call life.

After that, I walked around to the A.S.Sc. Nice.. Im gonna enjoy my stay there haha!

Anyways, after Zuhr, I met up w Din, and the fact that he didnt say thank you for mt effort of taking the MRT from Clementi all the way to Kembangan just to see him proves one point- guys are just as insensitive as a cow. Haha.

Talk cock, more cock, with includes about fantasies of being rich and building a wharf just beside a 3-story house with a lift and a helipad. And then met up with Nusrah and off we went to find food at Geylang.

Upon reaching there, I discussed w them about my views of the Malay Society. The absolute mess in Geylang shows that thou we are clean-incest creatures, we couldn't care less about the environment. Take Malaysia for example. :D so much for "Keep Malaysia Clean, Throw Rubbish to Singapore" shirt I saw at the background of a news clip in Berita Harian.

Then we ate and talk and ate and more talk. Haha. I had the most delicious food that day. Nasi Mutiara. Seasoned sliced meat, curry-flavoured rice and a telur mata lembu. And the rest had suck food- Nusrah had like ingus-looking mee hong kong, where as Din's Tom Yam taste like Tom "too-much" Yam haha.

Then we went to talk more cock @Vivocity, while waiting for Aisyah and Wanpee and the rest to link up. Din tried to get tix at last min but it was sold out. Poor guy. Haha.

Oh btw..

STEP UP 2 was totally AWESOME!!

Hell yeah it was!! Moves as slick as the tip of the iceberg they say. Funkier then the first. The girl was absolute hot. Period. And yeah, there was the kissing scene in the rain, which totally puts the show down again.

I think I wanna watch it again. Then try some of the moves at home. Haha. Only at HOME that is, dun wan to embarass myself haha!

And yes, ORD nite pics are up next. And I got 2nd prize! Woho! A cool sleek Phillips DVD RECORDER! NICE...

Oh ya, Nusrah did mention something, and im just too shy to admit it haha. I dun noe why im like this, but im a shy person no doubt about that, shy is good, cuz shy means the person have his personal barriers so that he isnt flimsy enuf to play around with women. Now thats a playboy. And im no toyboy. Haha.

So yeah, hmm... *thinkin*...

*more thinkin*...

Off to sleep. ZzZzZ...

PS: Oh ya, dis is the song that I played on Guitar yesterday, the one I kept thinking and thinking about it haha! And yea, call me Haz the chicken who cannot even tag a hi in a tagboard. Chicken. Chicken. Puck Puck.

Damn.

I'll tag tomorrow. ZzZzZz

Oh wait, I cant sleep.

Im going for a run. Bye.

No comments: