Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tidak.....




She is on concert! On the 21st March 2008, not 2009, but 2008! Which means...

TOMORROW!!

DIARI HATI, DATO' SITI NURHALIZA
Singapore
21 Mar 08, Fri, 8pm, Theatre

Shit! I wasn't informed! Padanla asek dgr lagu dia on tv suria..

ARGH!!! I want the tix!!

Tapi tkkan nk tgk sorang! ARGH!!! Why didnt I know earlier, at least I could plan it somehow..

I only got to know about it just now, cz im at City Hall ryt now in some cafe, and I walked past esplanade w Taufiq, and saw the huge poster of her there.

TIDAK....................



Dia nyanyi lagu Biarlah Rahsia jugak!!

Aku baru nak setat syok balik pat dia eversince she sleep w that Datok..

Doll-looking, long eyelashes, slim sweet lips, with that cute eyes, puffy hair, its on her music video Biarlah Rahsia that capture the true essence of her beauty.

Summore in the video she use pink gloss on her lips, black mascara, even her foundation is picture perfect, light brush on her cheeks, cuz she have nice cheekbone so she doesn't need darker powder, just light red powder on her cheeks, plus the nice skin tone, absolutely gorgeous!

Im so unlucky. First, yesterday. Now, today. I have to think of something to bring Lady Luck back on ma side.

If only I got the tix now... ... ...

I would be the world most happy man, and my happiness and laughter will spread and sustain for 2 mths!! Yup, 2 mths!!

It would look very bad on me, esp since I have been her fan every since she is like, the young chic I knew who sang 'Aku Cinta Padamu', and the girl who won Juara Lagu against all odds.

Sigh.

Kriteria kewanitaan untuk aku semua tertera terpancar terbenam tersurat tersirat ter ter ter...
dalam Dato' Siti hahaha!

Dahlah baik, manis, lembut, confident, taat pada mak bapak, agama pon ok, whee... :)

PS: Enjoy the music video.

No comments: