Sunday, March 09, 2008

ORD Pics!!

At last the pics are up for grabs!

Holla! But still I think they shud have made us (ORD peeps in Feb) in green too, dont u think so?









From left:

Fairuz. wanpee, Encik X, Din, Me, Taufiq, Sufian.

Gosh i miss those days!









The Apache Family, made up of the Malay Infantry Squad haha..












Alpha, Bravo and Charlie Specs: Always together, allied in strength and power.










Abdillah w his stupid antics.. (e guy w the hp)












I wonder why there is a CPL among the seargants... :D

Oh ya, the medic over there is lepak, haha, i once fucked his MO during a night walk, and he saw it all. Dun blame me, I have night blindness, how the hell do I know it is MO when he is alr so dark... Hahaha!






Me, wanpee, PC Wei Jie, Bear, Din

Oh bear, thanks for the electric guitar, it was awesome dude.









Platoon 3 Commanders


Willy Choo, Izhar Rizman, Benjamin Tjoe, Ridzwan, PC, Haz

The Backbone of Alpha
The Stronghold of 4SIR


The FIRST!! HUHAH!!

Actually there is alot of pics, but I haven yet able to collect all of them, especially from my platoon. So yeah, see you guys at the latest ICT 769 Battalion.

Eagles we Fight!! Till the End!!


No comments: