Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Are guys that perfect enuf to understand gals then? Its okae lar.. Its a never ending debate that commenced centuries ago.. Yesterday, i was a bit upset.. Had a bloody day at work.. Dad brought me to his office n asked me to help him do his calculations plus accountings.. Great.. Haz went off with his buddy.. Glad to knoe that he's enjoying himself.. But he doesnt realise that, i was lookin forward to end my work n jus be wif him.. Talk on e phone n comfort me.. In the end, he was busy playin games, msged him but he asked me to slp first.. Fine enuf.. Since he didnt reply, thot i'd slp.. Msged him dat im slpin.. At bout 1130 plus, he called n msg me askin me to pick up my calls.. Felt one kind.. I dont wish to talk bout it.. Didnt realie went well last nite.. Couldnt even slp.. Ammar had wind in his stomach n he jus wants me not my sis or mum.. Fine, i'll take care.. Worse still, he kept crying n crying.. Was jus an emotional n mental torture.. Jus got 3 hrs of slp before im off for work..

Shit still happen todae.. Decide to forget bout wad happen yesterday wif haz.. Try to get over it.. Work was like fuck today.. Everythin seems so wrg n i jus cant balance e accountin papers.. Is it because of my lack of slp? Or the unfinished biz? When work ends.. I thank God for it.. Lookin forward to be wif haz.. Misses him lots todae.. But he told me he's goin to jb wif his dad to visit a sick relative n so cant call me.. It was like a blow to me.. Its okae.. Nvm.. Keep calm.. Keep cool.. He needs to go.. Its alrite kae farz?..

Then i told him, the package's gonna come tmr morn.. He told me he has chalet.. Another slap on my face.. Thot wanna spend time wif him before he start work cuz i havent been wif him.. Fine, its okae.. Control.. Let him enjoy his time wif his frens.. Look, tmr is a special day n i wanna give him a surprise.. Its our 5th month anniversary.. N i tried to do sumthin sweet.. I thot dat day will fit cuz initially e chalet was supposed to start on tues n end on thurs.. Its like a god-send! i thot it'll worked out well.. He'll receive it wen he jus came back from chalet.. Wanna make him smile.. But... Last min, everythin is known and informed last min to me! .. Im in a foul mood now.. Nothing seems to work.. Didnt get to talk n haf a decent convo wif him for two days.. Yea so what? U say we talked everyday.. Try to understand dat i had a shit day n was lookin to be in ur arms for comfort.. But since u cant, its okae then..

Btw happy 5th month anniversary.. Dont see why it shud be kept as a surprise animore.. Everythin like goes haywire.. Im cranky now.. Need to slp.. I dont haf enuf slp.. Nite.. Take care..

Ps: Like i dont miss u.. I dont even knoe wad u understand if u dont understand bout me.. Kept sayin.. Tak tau uh.. Tak tau uh..

Farz was disappointed today 15 August 2007..

No comments: