Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dreaded poison in flesh

Wad a bomer.. Having to report back to camp.. The feeling is totally eating me.. I feel lyk shit.

I dun wanna go. For the first time in my whole life, i really feel like not wanting to come back..

Army took alot from me instead of me gaining from it. My back still hurts. N it takes away alot of my time, precious time.

When i was praying, i told God in my prayers, to make my dream come true.

Dat is to be with my farz, n spend time with her n our family.

Haish. SOC haven clear yet.

I dread doing it. It has always been lyk dis. Thou i dread it, i noe dat i can pass it, but still, its like the most toughest obstacle in the army.

The swing trainer brings back lots of memories.

But if i clear it once n for all, just one shot, i'd need not bother about it. EVER.

Till the day i collect my pink IC.

_____________________________________


To do list for the month of August, week 3 of the month.

1) report my back problem to my MO; but before that give Ariff a call and ask him for some advise

2) wanna make a dental appointment to extract my wisdom tooth (if i have) so that by next week i wud be able to extend my leave from monday

3) if there is SOC, clear it and face it like a true man

4) smoke out the whole week so that i wun get any arrows from anyone

5) clean up my locker

6) able to go home and slp at home n report back to camp the early morning

7) love farzanna more n more :) mwah!

8) try not to do anything stupid

9) ask around whether renewing of passport can be made in the weekend

10) get some stuff mizan owe me by this weekend

11) have fun as much as i possibly can with frens

Thats all. I miss you baby..

shh.... she is asleep now..

All for you honey..

Dear phoenix,

Gosh, im beginning to love her more and more..
and everytime she is not here, i feel the pain in my heart..
Is it true, that if you lost your first love, if your lucky, you could have the same feeling again with someone else?

Perhaps because she is the Chosen One? Is that why im feeling like im loving for the first time in my life? :)

Im loving it, all of it.. For my heart is complete now someone loves me more than ever.. :)

No comments: