Thursday, August 09, 2007

Im back.. Just had a phone convo with hubby haz.. Yea, i have brought it to the next level of communication since im ready now.. Have been callin him everyday actualie.. N i think he kinda get addicted to it.. Hurhur.. Kinda funny actualie thinkin bout our very first convo.. At that time, i jus got discharged from hosp.. My throat was still sore, cause of the tube that they force down my throat to help me breathe when i was in coma.. Wad happen was my throat was very sore that i kinda lost my voice and it was very very hoarse.. I didnt think bout that actualie wen i called him.. Wen i called, haz thot it was a prank call and was negatively affected hearing a hoarse voice.. Bloody hell.. Hurhur.. Yea, but all is well now.. He says i have a sweet and "serak basah" voice which he apparently loved it.. Now then abang say! Hmpf!..

Well, i kinda promised hubby haz that i'll continue bloggin no matter wad happens, few days ago.. Kinda miss bloggin "phoenix" too.. Saaayang dia.. So here goes.. Lots of stuffs have happen actualie in this lull period of hiatus.. Hmm.. For starters, there'll be a new addition to the family.. Mum and Dad will be adopting a pair of baby twins! Nice uh!... I have been taking care of em since like a month ago? Have been very attached to em vice versa.. Its kinda sad that their parents chose to give em away.. They're my neighbours actualie.. Husband an aussie, while the wife a pan-asian.. Apparently, they said it "came at the wrong time".. WTH.. We're talkin bout two young souls here.. Cmon lar.. Tsk3..

So wad happen was, they had to be outta town, so me n my sis kinda volunteered to take care of em.. So cute, they neva fail to make me smile.. =) As long as im around, i'll take care of my babies.. Hope the adoption process is fast enough.. Damn those paperworks.. Hurhur.. Well, life has been kinda well with those two gems.. Deeply in love with them.. Okae, lemme introduce my new loved ones.. The first one is baby Aaron (Its Amir now).. Meaning thriving, prosperous, a leader "Amirrul Mukminin", born a minute and three secs later, introducing baby Abrams (now Aamar).. Meaning intelligent, great builder.. Actualie, takin care of these two is damn tiring and demanding lor.. I kinda feel haggard takin care of these two lil monsters.. Luckily we can take turns to watch over them.. For eg, I'll take care of them in the day and my sis will take care of them at nite, while my other sis will be used as standby.. Doing the dirty work, diapers n poo etc.. Yuck! Hurhur.. It rotates liddat.. But lemme tell you wad i personally feel, its worth it.. Since the parents cant be bothered bout them.. I'll take care of it.. Like wad my dear haz said, they're like a piece of white cloth.. N its upbringin will add colours to it.. If we do well, it'll either be a great piece of colourful fabric or it will either be a rug of dirt.. Takin care of those two realie puts me in a world of motherhood sia.. Everythin is bout babies n babies n babies.. Shagged... But, i loike! Hurhurhur..

Well, last two days my sis kinda asked me if i would wanna do sum charity work, n guess wad? We're playin soccer with the Aussie's National Women Soccer Team for charity! Hurhur! I loike! Kinda miss playin soccer.. Could still remember me playin for Enfield Ladies Football club when i back was in UK.. Well, i was excited but was kinda like nervous cause i felt like i lost touch in soccer.. After a few dribbles at home, some shots and leg juggles.. Im ready! I played forward while Ruzanna played centre-back cum striker and Suzanna played defender.. I managed to score the opening goal after Ruz gave me this beautiful header.. Let it fall on my chest, fall back n at the half volley (kicking the ball just after it bounces off the pitch), i just whacked that ball thru the goalie.. I scored sia.. Hurhur! The cheers was like loud uh.. I felt so good u knoe! Could see my parents cheering,, Hurhur.. So paiseh.. Bet my mum would go like talkin to the person next to her "Dats my daughter! Dats my daughter!" The final score was 2-1 after a penalty shootout.. We won.. But.. Nah, its just a friendly.. Was awarded the "Most Promising Individual Award" though.. After that, needless to say the sudden surge of popularity, hugs n kisses from guys n gals.. I never layan the guys much, jus smiled, look down n walk away.. Not like my hubby haz... Go n layan some minahs.. Hmpf... Merajuk uh!! He challenges me to play soccer with his soccer team wen im back.. Bring it on dear.. Then he told me "But we play topless tau, tak pakai baju.." So? I wear my sports bra uh.. Blek!! =p

Oh yea.. U knoe, haz was kinda like taken aback from me? Hurhur.. Suddenly we talked bout education n stuffs.. I think he was askin nasrun if he had done his homework n u knoe he told me he missed skul n studyin n stuffs.. Some serious convo uh.. So, he told me his skul life n he asked bout mine i think.. So i just tell him uh that i was in UWC.. Went thru the advanced stream.. Did my A levels and studied Eng, Math, Comb Science (Physics and Chem), Literature, French, Spanish, Geog and History and i graduated at 15.. At the same time, i started my distant learning degree, my first yr in music.. After i graduated from UWC, i went to London and got my musical and fine arts degree at the age of 17.. He went like.. "WAD?! U DID A LEVELS AT 15?! How many subjects u take?! 9?! Kaoz.. Abang 7 subjects nak pass dah terkial-kial".. Hurhur! Then he goes again.. "U mean u got ur degree at 17?! Wad?! I thot u jus had ur A levels!Kaoz, ayang play soccer, dah dapat degree pun! OMG! Im damn lucky uh.."

Blah blah blah.. Hurhur.. Damn cute lar he.. Alar, if i can do it, so can u dear.. Im not a whizkid or child prodigy.. Maybe jus blessed i guess.. Takmo tension kae dear? Muacks... Sayaaang dia..

Hmm.. Wad else.. Oh ya, yesterday we went for the S'pore National Day Gathering at the City Hall.. Loads of Singaporeans were there, in jubilant National Day mood.. You knoe, its an irony that, we dont appreciate S'pore much when we're back there?.. But when we're away for quite a while or somethin.. Nothing beats living in S'pore baby.. Its clean, low crime rate, efficiency etc.. Well, the grass looks greener at the other side but not necessarily green.. Onlie then u'll miss S'pore.. Haiz.. Well, i was honoured to be invited to play the National Anthem on the piano during the event.. Kinda feel honoured.. Emotions starts to fill me in when i played.. Missing my loved ones back home.. =( I loved all of you wherever you are..

N guess wad, talkin bout music, a good fren of mine from Russia, Ms Anna Vinnitskaya has won The Queen Elisabeth Music Competition 2007 (named after Queen Elisabeth of Belgium not dear old Eliz of UK! Hurhur).. What i knoe is, it was a founding member of the World Federation of International Music Competions.. Its considered as one of the most prestigious, but also one of the most difficult in existence.. Kinda like the Olympics of Music.. Gotta knoe her when she was on a visit in London back then.. Lemme see.. Wad i knoe is, the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition is devoted to violin, piano, music composition and singing too.. Talk bout American Idol or Singapore Idol?.. Nothing beats this competition sia.. Its every musician's dream to clinch that award.. Its my dream too.. But wow.. Its kinda near impossible.. We'll see.. Congrats Anna.. How i wish it was FarzANNA.. Hurhur.. Well its okae.. Its alright.. Im happy for you..

Okae.. Hmm.. Dat shud be enuf for now.. Tired seh type.. Hurhur.. Tata!

Ps: Abang, later watch NDP wimme kae sayang? I'll go online and watch! Muacks!

Farz loves Haz on the day of the Independence of S'pore.. 090807..

No comments: