Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Take this ship n sail away..

I do not understand why.. Why must u be so?

I have to, u noe i have no choice in a lot of matters.. but haish.

I tried, again n again, but still, it remains a mystery to create something dat u believe.

The believe to have someone to be understanding and patient.

I noe that you had a hard time at work, but perhaps pushing me away was the least thing you cud do.

Why can't it be like, you tell me wad you face, n I'd be the listening ear. N in the end we share the burden n love each other, treasure each other more.

Its never impossible. Its hard. But its not impossible. Its probable. Only if we try.

I feel bad. N guilty. N i'll bring this guilt to wherever place i go. N even tmr when i wud like to pull my hair down after a month of duty n exercises to just chill by the beach w frens, laughing at jokes n singing by the guitar, i wun be enjoying all this.

Cause i'd bring this guilt. Guilt becomes pain. Pain becomes poison. Poison creates negative misconceptions. N hence becomes mistrust. Misjudgement. Miscommunication. Jealousy. Hatred. Anger. Pain. More pain.

Perhaps even though i've seen n been through it before, but its very unexpectated. and it wud get worse if both parties never do anything.

Just like what happen before.. The very dejavu..

I can feel, perhaps, taste the feeling again...

Wanna go into a ship n sail away to find my doom among great oceans.. :(

No comments: