Thursday, August 16, 2007

WHAT A SUPRISE!!

Haha.. got a great suprise today..

And it came at the wrong time [shh.. *smilez*]


Its our 5th minth anniversary, and all i thot was today is a special thursday haha..

My mum knock on the door, on the 16th August 07, 0910HRS, saying that there is someone outside the door for me..

I was on the phone with farz at the moment having our delightful privacy and i was kinda shocked cum pissed, but since the thot of the parcel im receiving today kicks in, I rushed out, only to find my mum in tudong receiving it..

I, with my unkempt hair n shorts n army singlet signed the paper.. i was freaking shock!

It didnt look like a parcel..

It had cold moisture on this big box with a word, 'SWEET SECRETS'.

My only thots was where is the parcel, is it in a cake box? haha. Idiot.

Den I open it infront of my mum n nasrun..

WOA!!

A CAKE!!!

WITH A PICTURE OF HER!!!

AND A SENTENCE!!!

"OUR SWEET MEMORIES"

"5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY"

Aww.........

That like struck me deep down to the deepest deep deepedy heart of mine...

I wanted to cry but tahan hahaha..

Then my mum kept asking, i thot your birthday is in September?

That was a blow.

Cuz it stated there '5th month anniversary'.

Haha.. Oh oh...

Then I tried to cover up, but the whole family saw it already..

Mum said, "Happy Anniversary!"

Dad said, "Sedapnyer.. Kat maner dia beli? Gambar dia boleh makan ke tak?"

Hahaha...

Dian Farzanna binti Zainal

Welcome to the Zawawi Family!

Im so smitten n happy n jumpy n laughy n super duper go!!

Im so happy!!!

Thanks to my darling, ariff, ruz, n everyone!!

Now its my turn to return the favour..

Here are some pics of it, i'd sent more of it later..


_______________________________
Dear phoenix,

I feel so touched n loved today..

Like someone is so lovely n sweet enough to sent me a cake planned for a month with a PICTURE of that lovely face which cost 69 bux not to mention the delivery n effort..

Never in my entire cosmos did someone buy me a cake.. Mum make cakes, or i buy them for the family..

But never someone special buying me a cake..

N dis is just our anniversary.. My birthday is coming!! Haha!!

My first time im looking forward to celebrate it!!

Cakess....

wee..

chocolate yummy delicious mushy gateau eyes rolling tempers flaring cakes!!

Wee...


big MMMMMMMMWAH!!!!





PS: I love you. Period. :)

No comments: