Thursday, August 09, 2007

Jus watched NDP with darling Haz.. He watchin tv at home, while im watchin it online.. Quite a spectacular success there, i must say.. Although its a bit irritating cuz the video download streaming means i onlie watch wad had happen a sec or two later.. Missed Singapore.. =(

Dear dear, thanks for watchin wimme yea?.. Muaacks.. Sayaang abang.. Love u so much..

Still cant stop laffin from wad we talked earlier.. The kitchen n cookin thingy.. Hurhur.. How can u smoke me on cookin sayang?.. I knoe it best lar.. Hurhur.. Confidently he say, put this n dat, ingredient by ingredient.. Until.... The daun pandan thing! U blew ur cover!! Hurhurhur.. Abang abang... Cute lar u.. Muacks.. Okae okae.. I keep quiet.. =p *still giggles*

Ps: Okae, i wont restrict u fm the kitchen lar.. But remember, dats my domain.. =p
You can cook lar kae.. But tell me first b4 u cook can? Need to standby some po-chai or charcoal pills for u n me.. N Pepsi? For the love of God.. Dont buy the pepsi chicken recipe from my darling.. Hurhur!! ABANG, I LOVE U!!!

Farz loves Haz on the day of the Independence of S'pore.. 090807.. Yet Again.. =)

No comments: