Monday, August 13, 2007

I do not know why, but im feeling so sad today.. I thought waking up from a sleep wud put it all away, but even in dreams it haunts me like the devil..

N wen i woke up, i switched on the com n my fingers typed in, 'Shine on- Jet'.

Playing such a sentimental sad song early in the morning makes ur heart bleed.. But I wanted it, i think, let it bleed, let it feel the overwhelming pain, its been so long since u never felt this pain before..

Everytime tears start to well up in my eyes i fight them, not wanting to let it out. Is that ego? Or just strength?

Im none but a poor soul, imperfect, stained piece of cloth dat where a layer of white paint is used to put the stain away.. I try my very best in being there for her, at her very moment where she needs me.. But I don't know what she wants from me.. It was simple- be with me, i need you. Maybe im not good in cheering people up.. Haish.

So sad. So sad. So so sad.

:(

-haz

No comments: