Thursday, August 09, 2007

National Day

Happy birthday Singapore!!

Let the flags fly!

Woops, i aint seeing any flags among my estate here in Bukit Panjang. That's a pity.

We are having a big birthday bash at Marina Bay! Damn cool, i tried to bid the tix but it was all sold out.. Wish i cud see it, its v nice u see, once in a lifetime at a floating bay.. The only time i've been to a parade was during my 5th year in primary sch.

Last year, me aizuddin ain and syafiq not to mention pilot lover salihin went opp cliford pier to see the fireworks at the Padang that year.

Kinda cool to see the planes.. wish i was among them, but yeah, im a malay, n so the chances are as slim as my groin hair hahaa!

Love u darling!! mwah!

PS: I LIKE COOKING kae!! Who say cannot cook chicken with pepsi har? Soon after dis publish i hope the pepsi company wud buy my idea of a chicken pepsi recipe.

WHO WANTS TO TASTE IT?

No comments: