Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Didnt go to work today.. Had diarrhoea and vomittiin after last nite's dinner.. I ate somethin spicy on an empty stomach.. Doctor told me i had gastric flu.. Ate medicine.. So drowsy now.. Yawnnn... My sleepiness level is bout 70% now..

You see, i went to work yesterdae at bout noon.. Told dad i'll be going to work late.. I do ate my lunch kae bie?.. I ate egg n chicken sandwich.. Cause ayang got no appetite lar dear.. Aniwae, i gotta rush doin my work.. After work, i told dad i wanna go to e hair salon, wanna doll up my hair.. Told hubby haz.. He wants me to take a picture of it!.. I did it after dinner.. Then... Wah... My stomach realie hurts damn bad uh.. Felt nausea, like wanna vomit.. N somethin's churnin in my tummy.. Doll up, put some make up, wear a sweater.. Pose... Click! Save it.. Send to haz's email.. Off to e toilet! Bluuueeeek!! (vomits) Felt not so good.. Called hubby haz for comfort.. Aniwae, he went home to slp last nite n book in today.. So hapie!.. Told him i send my pics alreadi..

Then he says,

"Wow.... Stunning...... Hmmm... Ayang, very nice.. But maybe u shud "dress down" a bit?"

"Huh? Wad u mean?" i asked..

"I dont knoe.. Maybe its ur hair? Or ur pose? Or dat sweater? Its hot n sexy but... This is like a model photoshoot uh"..

Haiz... Okae... =( i did it all for u tau bie... Eventho, i was like kinda sick.. I still do it for u.. Nvm uh.. Hmmm.....

Well, since im not working, i can spend sometime wif haz.. Was just on the phone wif him just now.. U knoe wad? Apparently, this naughty and playful boy met some mishap.. U see, he was kinda hapie and excited goin to the pool for some army swimming session, i think.. Wad happen was, this hubbie of mine, jumped n splashed in e pool without realising wads beneath it.. In e end, he landed on some steps in the pool wif such force on the sole of his feet.. Tell me, do u feel geram or not? Aiyoh.....

Tsk.. Bie, u uh.. can u not be so playful not uh?... N u didnt say a prayer before goin inside or before u doin somethin.. See! See! now u cant even walk uh.. On crutches.. Wanna laugh, its not funnie.. But then.. It is a funnie accident.. Even ur OC laugh.. HurHur! Okae okae.. Ayang wont laugh kae.. Haiz... Bie, take care of urself lar pls.. How cam i not get worried bout u... =( Tahan e pain kae sayang? Ssssssssshhh.... Ayang here... Muacks.. Since ur havin mc for two days, today n tmr, i'll spend time wif u kae..

As of now he's in NUH doing x-ray n seeing a doc.. apparently its swollen n painful.. Hope everythin's fine.. Sayaaang abang... Abang strong!! Okae okae.. Gotta go.. Check up on him now.. He's waiting for my call..

Ps: God, i pray dat my haz will be fine.. Pls protect him from danger and harm.. Pls look over my hubbie.. Dont let him get hurt, if it has to be, i'd rather u lemme take his place..

Farz loves Haz on Tuesday.. 21st August 2007..

No comments: