Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cold

It seems that as time passes by ever since the day that ties were broken, the smses became more colder. What used to be lengthy smses became short ones, and what used to be warm became cold ones. Haish.

Perhaps she is really happy, and find me a source of despair. Like a mosquito that continues to irritate her.

I am sad. But I know I deserve this. She used to sms me cheerfully in the morning, only to be responded by long periods of no replies.

Perhaps some past are too painful for a person to forgive.

And that some pasts are too impactful to let go.

I merely implore, from the bottom of my heart, to not let the good moments leave her mind..

I feel really sad. Is this what you felt, the feeling of 'being an option'?

even if the messages were cold and emotionless, I accept it sincerely. Mistakes of the past are hard to forget, then let Allah warm the heart with His love, and vanquish the pain with His gentleness. Allah humma Ya Latiff.......

I am so sorry awak for putting you through this. Perhaps, indeed, you fare better with someone else than me. Although I am still asking Allah without fail to mend broken ties... and I will not give up on you....

"Tapiku percaya
Senua telah tertulis
dan niat suciku takkan disiakan
dan disuatu masa
di hari yang indah
ku hulur tangan ku,
lalu kau terima..."

I deserve the punishment of hatred and angst that my mouth has caused me. But do I also deserve a chance to redeem myself? wallahualam...

No comments: