Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zhalim on my Intellect

Masya'allah, its so cold today. Made arrangements to study at school, but in this weather, I doubt I would. So I decided to wake up early today to go to the market with Mum.

As we were just about done with the groceries, I noticed this smell lingering around my nose. I suspect it was dog poop. So I was looking around for the smell. It took me some time before I check my slippers, and found the source of it stuck under the grooves.

Astaghfirullah.

I choose to judge others quickly instead of my own selfish self.

This ability to judge is to be used to see my ownself, my own spiritual state that is far from righteous, to reflect upon myself as a servant of God and not to see others. To be able to reason is to be used to recognize MY own proper place in this world as a servant of God, and not to recognize others' proper places.

Astaghfirullah.

I have place zhalim on my intellect and my soul. I was not using my ability to judge in the right place.

Oh Allah, provide me with guidance to the right path. I have no right to ask for your guidance. But you are my Sole Provider, and there is no one else that I could ask from except You.

‘Allahumma, la ilaha illa anta. Subhanaka, inni kuntu minazzhalimin'
– ya Allah, tidak ada Tuhan selain Engkau. Maha Suci Engkau. Sungguh aku ini termasuk orang-orang yang zalim’.

I don't deserve anything...

No comments: